Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Everlast....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 87BrnRsd, Mar 28, 2006.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Who ere listens to everlast? I listen to them almost every day. My most favorite song is "White trash beautiful," but i also love "painkillers," "the warning," "get down,", "ends," and "what it's like.". Theres also a lot more, but if you havent listened to or heard of everlast, you should. They were a great 90's rock/hip hop band and are still good now (apparent in white trash beautiful to name one.....)
    -Harrison

2. nad

nad 1/2 ton status

Didn't even know they were around anymore. I have their original album, used to listen to them all the time back in like middle school. They're alright, just some of their stuff is a little too hip-hoppy for me...

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I had whitey ford sings the blues back in the day. It was a good cd. I dont know if he has done anything really recent, but white trash beautiful came out maybe 3-4 years ago.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I dig Everlast... I had all his CD's until they got stolen, I haven't replaced them yet...

He totally has an awesome voice for whatever... rap, rock, blues... I think "White Trash Beautiful" was my favorite of all his albums...

5. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I have to agree. I like how all of his songs have a blues feel to them, and the guitar riffs are awesome. White trash beautiful is a great cd, and the song is probably my favorite from him. "Painkillers" is also a great song. It hits real hard on bass. I know because i have a 6 speaker surround system in my dorm room, and i think this song wakes everyone on my floor up at 4 am. haha
    -Harrison