Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

every time...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blazeonchevy, Jul 8, 2006.

1. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

seems like everytime something good happens. something bad happens. and i admit some are due to my stupidity. and the two things will not be connected in any way (usually). for instance. i fixed my tail lights/my hood flew open. fixed my turnsignals/ the wipers stopped working well they turned on but wouldent turn off.then they turned off and wouldent turn on. now they just stop half way up. another. put in new front ujoints/found out the spindle nut was grinding into the gear inside the hub. now i got the truck inspected and found out a few things on the way home..the radiator cap is bad, my gas filler neck leaks, and i have to put the plug wire holder?(bolts to the valve cover) that i bought on because i hit a speedbump and 2 wires came off the plugs.and my seatbelt doesnt stay latched. it seems as though i will never win. i suppose this comes with the territory so ill get over it. just had to complain to someone. thanks. sam.

2. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

haha, oh so true. Started out as a plain 83 blazer on 33's. Sliced the hell out of a 33. Couldnt find a used one. Started looking at tires. Knew someone selling a 6" lift. Why not spend just a lil more on tires and this and ill have what i want. Since then ive blown up 4 transmissions, 1 driveshaft, 4 Ujoints in 1 week. Now the transmission is out again, and 1 ton axles swapped in.