Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Everybody going to the CA CK5 Blazer-Fest

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by gokartergo, Jul 2, 2001.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

When you get there you have to got to the main gate.(there are about 5 or 6 gates) The main gate is clearly marked. Tell the Ranger you are there for the Blazer-Fest. And you are at Campground 5. It is reserved. And ask for a map. They don't give them out unless you ask. You will turn around and go back south about a half mile and see a gate and a sign group 5 camping. The gate is usually locked and when you sign in they give you the combination. I am going to try and see if they will let us keep it open. The park closes at dark. So if you get there after dark and that gate is locked start honking and one of use will come and open it up. I will be there Friday at around 8:00 am but I will be in and out. Getting stuff. Everybody come and see me for a ticket for the raffle. I just got some more stuff in today. I have a light blue 86 blazer and will have a tan pop tent trailer.Also Steph (CAChevyGal) is going to do the trip report so we need to get everybody's information. I would like for everybody to try and meet back at the campground on sat. at around 8:00 pm so we can get a group picture of everybodys Blazer/Jimmy. And then raffle off this stuff. It might be alittle hot down here. let's have some fun.......Dan

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

We can leave the gate unlocked, But they said we should close it.