Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

everybody look custom plates

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bklynlifted, Jun 19, 2002.

1. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

well it took long enough to get them about a month in ny . i guess the inmate population is falling ?? oh no they just can't read!!!!!!!! well i was at daytona the day dale died i was in the winston tower it was a great day until the wreck so new york just offered his plate so here they are pretty cool and as for the nyc 343 thats for all of the members of the F.D.N.Y . PS i'll be in scottsdale in august so you az guy's let's hook up i'll be there from the 1st to the 5th . later. ps how do i post a pic next to my post's????? my stuff

2. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Under "My Home" there is a section called "Personal Information" and in that there is a place to put "Your picture".

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Sweet Plates dude.

I dont think you can link the pic from webshots /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

If you need help PM me I can post on my site and you can link from there /forums/images/icons/smile.gif