Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Everybody who emailed me or sent me a private..please read.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, May 7, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Those of you who have sent me messages concerning parts that I have on the boards, please bear with me and give me some time to finish doing some other work before getting all the stuff out to weigh them. I am very swamped and trying to get a rear end rebuilt, finding more parts, etc. On top of all this, I am also watching our baby every day after work, so, its taking me some time to get to the parts. I have all those parts out at the farm and once I get a 14FF I am rebuilding for Kyle out of the way, I will get a trailer and go get everything and weigh them for shipping quotes for anybody who is interested. If you still need something, go ahead and email or send a private to me and I will try to get back with you. But expect the quotes for shipping to come at a later date, say, about 2 more weeks. This will give me more time to concentrate and get some other stuff out of the way. I apologize and thank you for your understanding. [​IMG]

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

I haven't bought parts from you, but keeping in mind all the effort you put into helping everybody out I don't think anybody should be complaining...

It's legitimately very difficult to fit things in because I'm sure we all have busy schedules, and you've alway been very helpful.

<font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue>

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Jeese k30! Where's the customer service, huh?? Just kidding. [​IMG] Thanks for what you do for everyone here.

[​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://k5chevyblazer.homestead.com/home.html>http://k5chevyblazer.homestead.com/home.html</A>