Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Everyone please read this!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DBLAZER, Nov 1, 2000.

1. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

OK, OK. This isnt in the right section but I dont care. I really wnat to get everyone attention. I notice that the land issues section hardly gets any hits. That scares me. We are over a 1000 members strong, we have a voice!!! We must use it. Please take the time to read MUDZERS and the others posts, and then use them to our advantage. Call your Senetors or represenatives. Fax them, EMAIL them. Do something. I f we dont we WILL NOT have any where to drive our preciouse vehicles in the years to come. I see some of you get all upset and post multiple times because you get outraged by a kid who makes a story up that really hurts no one(I am not dredging that crap up again so leave it alone, just using it as an example) but only a few take the time to even READ about issues that ARE hurting us. We are loosing a battle, we are loosing our land, WE ARE LOOSING OUR RIGHTS!!! We must stand up and be heard. We must let our congressmen and senetors no that OHV people arent just a few backwoods, lawbraking, dumb, big truck driving land destroying FOOLS. I have seen the posts, I have read them. We are smart, we are responsible, We are intelligent. We are mechanics, lawyers, Cops, buisnessmen, students, Stereo Guys[​IMG], Doctors. We are the melting pot, we are from all walks of life!!! We are ENVIROMENTALISTS!!!! DO you get it. We love the enviroment, we love being out in it. I love the woods, dessert, mountains, snow. SO do you. We just want to go out and see it, not watch it on TV. We want to feel it, not read about it in a magazine. We want to interact with it, not just look at it on our computers.
    So here it is, A CHALLANGE if you will. Go to the land issues forum. Look at all th land we are loosing. Call your senetors. Call your congressmen. PUT UP OR SHUT UP so to speak. We can not stand by and let this happen without a fight. We do have a voice. I know you think to yourself, one call wont make a difference, my voice wont be heard. Your right, one voice cant be heard in a crowd, BUT A CROWD TOGETHER IS VERY VERY LOUD. So please take the time, please join in. Please help us keep our land. You get it OUR LAND. Not the governments. OURS. Let them know how smart we are, let them know how many of us there are. It will be easier to stop them from taking our lands, then to try to get them back!! I think that we can make a differenc, I think that we should try.
    I know this isnt the right forum for this, but to tell you the truth I dont care, I wanted to get your ATTENTION. Help, please , help.
    NASHU BARNARD AKA DBLAZER

[​IMG]
    http://dblazer.coloradok5.com

2. bushwacker

bushwacker Registered Member

You said it with conviction, and you are RIGHT!! We must all let our voices be heard, or else WE end up the losers!!

3. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

Well put Amego! And I say it is the right forum, if it is the only one some of us ever look at! If we loose the fight for our lands, the only forum we'll be looking at, is one that shows where we CAN GET AWAY WITH wheelin' instead of where we like to go wheelin'!!! I lost my ISP yesterday. When I got it back this morning, I realized that there were more posts on this forum in the last 15 hours, than there are total on the land issue forum. Sad.

4. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Right on! I have been guilty of sitting back and saying,"Some one else will fight for me." Well guess what, some one else is fighting for me, but that's not enough. I need to fight for myself and all of you, with all of you.

I would like to say I am sorry publicly to all of you. On my land issue post a few days ago, coopertwpk stated his opinon of Glamis and I got torqued. So, I am sorry for yelling and lossing my temper. As for coopertwpk, we live about 5 min. away from each other. Get a hold of me and you can take me to Bell Mt. I'm up on the Mesa off of I st.

blazen91

5. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

YES!! We loose lots of land everyday to people that we don't know and who don't know us. DO YOUR PART AND DON'T ASSUME SOMEONE ELSE WILL!!!

SK-15
    J**P...it's whats for dinner!
    http://SK-15.coloradok5.com

6. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

i must say that i am one of those people who has yet to visit the land issues area.. i have over 50 posts and haven't even clicked on more than a few other topics.. some of the stuff in here doesn't interest me so i don't go there. just never thought of land issues as a place that i would be helpful in.. I.E. as in info. that is. well guess where i'll be if you if you need me...LAND ISSUES!!!!!!

ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

8. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

You know this isn't really the right forum for this blah blah blah....Just kidding[​IMG]

90K5

9. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

10. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

thanks DBLAZER, sometimes I feel like I am fighting an uphill battle trying to contact my elected officials and keep everyone on this board up to date. I really don't care if the officials don't listen to my voice, but what hurts is that it seems that nobody here cares that much.
    DBLAZER is right this is our land.
    Dan

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>

11. gassman

gassman 1/2 ton status

I hope everyone takes this to heart because it's true. WELL SAID DBLAZER. Mudfanatic, I care and I'm a thorn in the forest services butt around here. Road closures are killing us. Not only our sport but fire protection. Be heard call, write, DO SOMETHING everyone. (Gassman) BLUE RIBBON COALITION support it.

12. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Just wanted to bring back to the top again...noticed few hits in the Land Issue forum.
    P.S. Gore SUCKS!!!

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red>, it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>

13. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

I hit it first every time I come on now. I showed it to my aunt over Thanksgiving, and she is going to put it on her favs. just for the political and land issues. EVERYONE should be reading this.

blazen91
    Protect the land FOR the people
    <font color=red>Not FROM the people</font color=red>

14. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Well, my situation is that the Bay Area,CA. Is building too many damn houses and .com companies so I am running out of room to 4wheel anyways......

15. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Come on guys! This by far the most important forum on this site and almost no one reads anything there. Bush or not, Green Peace, Seirra Club, etc. are still out there trying to close OUR land. And by doing nothing, you are allowing them to do it. I once heard that if you don't vote, you can't complain about the out come. At this point, few of us would have right to complain about losing our land. I know the stuff in the LAND USE page is boring as boring as can be, but it is important. If you think it is not a big deal, spend 1 hour there and read the posts and go to the links. You will see that if your lands aren't closed already, they will soon be under attack. Show you care about the land and your freedom to use it, as much as you care about your Blazer, Jimmy, etc.

p.s. And if you think your vote doesn't matter, remember that we have been able to keep this site #1 on top 4x4 for 2 or 3 months. We use the same power to keep our lands open.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.blazen91.coloradok5.com>http://www.blazen91.coloradok5.com</A>
    Protect the land FOR the people
    Not FROM the people

16. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

VERY WELL SAID BLAZEN91
    some people just let everyone else fight there battle 4 them well if we dont join the fight we will lose!!!!!!! damit we cant let that happen
    speaking 4 my self i spend way to much time in the mountins and wheeling to just sit on my a$$ and not do anything. come on people make your voices heard.

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud

17. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I have helped on my part by joining United Fourwheel Drive Assoc. and Tread Lightly. You should too. I also try to attend public rallies that the Forest Service has and all of us Wheelers go and express our opinions. So, the key here is to be Heard! So, vote at all polls and voice your opinion in any way you can.

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue>www.mudzer.coloradoK5.com</font color=blue>

18. det45

det45 1/2 ton status

If I told you all once or a thousand times.......IT'S THE DEMOCRATES WHO ARE BEHIND THIS ISSUE!!!!!! People, we need to get these crooks out of office in 2002! Clinton (The Loser) is gone so lets concentrate on the mid term elections and give the house and senate back to the Republicians decisively.....Det45

One Fine 89.....

19. coopertwpk

coopertwpk 1/2 ton status

We have to be strong and be heard ,We also have to keep are areas clean dont let them use the drunken fools out their to make us all look bad ,Like I said before the people in glamis sometimes make all of us look bad this last december one teenage girl dead(in the back of a truck) one paralyzed from the waist down (in the back of a topless blazer of all things(no seat belts in the blazer at all)also both girls had been drinking.I thought this was for the fun of it ,In Imperial county (Salton Sea area)they have BLM and sherrifs everywherenow is that what these people want?I like being left alone (well except when we trespaased onto the marine base that time,not a good thing ill tell you)Lets keep ourselves looking good ,and remeber to clean up after you done.LEAVE IT LIKE YOU WHERE NEVER THEIR.

88k5 silverado w4"lift soon to have <font color=orange>d44 and corp14ff</font color=orange> with 4.56s

20. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Thank's D, I know I want to keep Blazin trails, let's get awn it!! I also moved the land use page to the very top spot in the main index, maybe more people will notice it.

Steve
    [​IMG]
    Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers