Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

everyone please think about this

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Mar 12, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

june is coming up fats so it is now time to start buckling down and get the planes out for the big june event.
    1st when? 3rd weekend in june 21st and 22nd
    2nd where? Sand lake
    ok i need people to help out with this the main thing i need right NOW is the name and a logo so i can get flyer's made up and get info on dash plaques and t-shirts. t-shirts will be a order in advance thing because i don't think anyone wants to put out all the money to order a bunch of t-shirts to sell at the event /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif once we get a name logo and flyer's made up then i will need help getting prizes 55willy said he would donate some prizes and balzackks84 said he could get something from his work(auto parts store) also IGOR works for warn and said he would check to see what he can get from them(and no i don't think they will donate a winch lol although it would be cool if they would) so anyone else who can get prizes or will help out please let me know. oh and another thing people forget about is we need kids prizes as well. this makes it cool for the kids as well. just buy stuff that is Clarenced that you see my wife buys stuff from albertsons all the time like that we already have a few like sand bucket packages bubble blowing packages stuff like that we only pay like $1-2 for it but it will make it fun for the kids as well. if you want to donate prizes and are at an auto store and see something discounted like a set of fog lights (or something else cool) for like $5 or however much you want to spend buy it and let me know and ill add it to the prize list. some things we still need are
    1. a good stop watch and a volunteer to run it
    2. a bull horn or other pa system
    3. a very long tape measure
    4. marking tape or ribbon (like police crime scene stuff but please not that lol)
    5. a few volunteers to help me run the event
    when i think of more ill ad them /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif so anyone that can help out please let me know. if you have any ideas please post them

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cool. Ill start pressing the boss about getting stuff. And when you get the fliers done swing by the store or send them to me and we'll put them all over the stores. And if i have a flier to show the boss she might be more willing to hand out bigger stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

why don't you wait till we get a flyer it should be done withing the next few Weeks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

Mail me a few fliers when you get them and I'll post them around my hometown.I have a a few people that may donate some stuff.

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

How long of a tape measure is long. I have a 100ft construction tape /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. balzackks84

Have you checked with Oregon Parks and Rec to make sure all of this is going to be lagit? I know on the web site for Sand Lake it states that drag racing is prohibited on the last line. Someone might want to make a call just to make sure the barrel races, or whatever kind of friendly compitition that goes on, isnt going to get us in trouble.

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I'll help out wherever I can..........don't suppose you have access to Daniel to get the ColoradoK5 sweatshirt and a couple of other items I donated as a door prize for his club, do ya?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Never mind, we don't want to go there........

That weekend ought to work for me to be able to attend, depending on my job situation............ /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Mail me a few fliers when you get them and I'll post them around my hometown.I have a a few people that may donate some stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
    will do /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif and anything you can get would be appreciated /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    How long of a tape measure is long. I have a 100ft construction tape /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    that will work unless someone has one longer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. balzackks84

Ok. I just got off the phone with the Hebo ranger station which is the governing body at Sand Lake. The lady I talked to said that there is a permit involved with this but she would have to have someone else call me with the details on Friday. So Ill have to wait to talk to them about what needs to be done. And Shannon - would it be alright if i could get your phone number to give to the Forest Service as a second contact number in case they can't get a hold of me? Just PM me with it if its OK.

11. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    don't suppose you have access to Daniel to get the ColoradoK5 sweatshirt and a couple of other items I donated as a door prize for his club, do ya?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Never mind, we don't want to go there

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. mudhog

well we can make it so only one persone runs at a time then its not a drag race /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but i will be calling and talking to them to see what we can and cant do

13. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    don't suppose you have access to Daniel to get the ColoradoK5 sweatshirt and a couple of other items I donated as a door prize for his club, do ya??

[/ QUOTE ]
    hell he has not even loged into his site since jan 11th and you think he would actually give up anything??????? ya right /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

don't suppose you have access to Daniel to get the ColoradoK5 sweatshirt and a couple of other items I donated as a door prize for his club, do ya?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Never mind, we don't want to go there........

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think he spilled his strawberry slurpee on it that last time he was at bullwinkles raceing go carts... or was it when he was trying to smoke the 42's and stripped out his gears /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

then again...nevermind

-Jeremy

15. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

You already have my ideas on a logo... anyone else have anything??? I can still work on it...

16. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

my idea for the logo is. a banner with two big ass boobs, and a k5 flexin out in the cleavage

17. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LMAO!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. balzackks84

Ok its Friday night and I didn't hear from the Forest service today /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I guess I'll talk to yall on Sunday but I doubt anyones gonna be at the station till Monday.