Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

EVERYONE SMILE FOR ME!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Oct 17, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well ok this is probably nothing more than a pad...but im officially happier than a pig in [darn]...picked up my girlfriend from work today and took her home, well ok she drove the sissy blazer home and surprised me when i was leaving with an "I Love you Joshua"...my jaw about hit the floor..anyways, yay me...carry on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

And you said... "Um, I love... pie. Bye!" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

Cool. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Now leave her before it gets ugly. It's as good as it's gonna get right now. Run! Run!! Run!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Seriously. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Paul

8. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Dude...She said "I Love You" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Might as well put the For Sale sign on your truck and tell your friends goodbye /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

RRRRRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNNN /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Oh wait.......thats what my friends told me 23 years ago.
    Finally got a truck back /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

sounds like she stopped taking her meds again, tisk tisk..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. Confedneck

well ya know...ive been thinkin about selling the truck...but only if i can get my hands on a free k5 ive been looking at...so id sell mine, buy an s-series to drive and build a k5buggy and name it roll control...its all within reason heh...

it is as good as it has ever been...and i dont think im goin anywhere, except in maybe 15 minutes to go drive chevy4wds truck home from the alignment shop for him heh /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Confedneck

lol fumes... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "I Love you Joshua"

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation:

Joshua, your life as you know it is over. You will now do my bidding for the rest of your years. Then you will die and leave me everything and I will spend your hard earned money on some other guy..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. Confedneck

life is already over isnt it? i mean im 18, i work fulltime turning wrenches on fords...hell im screwed lmao...its all good anyways...some other guy? hell once im dead who cares? heh /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Man, all you negative dudes are all either:

A) Pickin the wrong chicks, my advise .....stay away from the strip joints.

B) Very young and have the know it all attitude that runs rampant around here. Life is DIFFERENT after highschool. Girls no longer have cooties, and a can really be well, nice!!

C)[​IMG] Get from behind that computer....go outside.....breath....and remember....girls=good

Life with a good women is better than anything. Life is about sharing, and I don't know about you, but after wheelin hard all day, it is nice to have a nice pair of...................legs to warm ya up.
    Life isn't perfect with them all the time. But MAN, I love em. The right one is great!!! I know I love mine, I wouyldn't be where I am today without her.

So , bro, congrats!!

15. Confedneck

db, i will have to agree...she is the best thing that has ever happened to me...and when she graduates high school...i guess we'll see what happens then huh? so anyways i guess i just dated myself a little..
    oh, and btw, i do know everything /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

I really dont think any of the above posts are Serious /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Believe it or not, the average age on this site is 30-35 and some of us are beyond that /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I agree, the right woman is great. The wrong woman can be hell. Confed is just a kid, Now starts the fun times in life. Sounds like he has found a nice girl.

My wife turned out to be my partner in my friends wedding when I was 18. That was just about 24 years ago now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Besides in his case, a girlfriend is a heck of a lot more fun to wrench on than Ford's.

17. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

BIG GROUP SMILE FOR YA...

18. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, all you negative dudes are all either:

A) Pickin the wrong chicks, my advise .....stay away from the strip joints.

B) Very young and have the know it all attitude that runs rampant around here. Life is DIFFERENT after highschool. Girls no longer have cooties, and a can really be well, nice!!

C)[​IMG] Get from behind that computer....go outside.....breath....and remember....girls=good

Life with a good women is better than anything. Life is about sharing, and I don't know about you, but after wheelin hard all day, it is nice to have a nice pair of...................legs to warm ya up.
    Life isn't perfect with them all the time. But MAN, I love em. The right one is great!!! I know I love mine, I wouyldn't be where I am today without her.

So , bro, congrats!!

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I rewrote this reply about Fifty times so now I'm going a different direction with it...

I wanted to argue with you, which would undoubtedly end in a flame war and all of us dumping too much personal info out here... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I wanted to help you, because I was once under the same mind-control techniques that you are currently suffering from. But I know that the only escape is the one you make yourself, and that takes time. So you're on your own. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I really want people to live happily ever after. I also want to be a Starship Captain, or possibly a Large Jungle Cat. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I really wish the odds weren't so stacked against Marriage. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

So instead of arguing with anyone, I'll just say this:

There are great Guys and great Gals out there, and in the proper combinations they work well together. I hope that all of you are lucky enough to have found that 'right fit' for your lifetimes. If not:

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif When your world comes crashing down on you because you find out your wife has been nailing your brother for 3 years, and your youngest kid isn't yours, I'm buying the drinks.

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif When you come home from work early and catch your husband in the shower with your 18-year-old cousin, I'm buying the drinks.

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif When you take your last breath and mutter something like, "I have been blessed to have spent so many good years with my Wife, our Children, and our Grandchildren." You're buying the drinks.

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif When you reaffirm your vows at your 50th wedding anniversary, and all your kids and grandkids are there to watch, You're buying the drinks.

How many drinks do you think I'll be buying compared to the 'Happily Marrieds' ??? I have calculated the exact number in both cases, and the person who guesses the closest gets to donate cash for Confed to take his new Sweetie on a romantic getaway weekend or cruise...

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Paul 'X' /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

19. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif