Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ex Girlfriend - real pics, not a mean spirted joke. ( Image Station )

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

See her here . Sometimes I wish I was still with her, other times I'm glad I'm not !!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif (warning, may not want to open at work or infront of children, jellous wife/girlfriend, or mother in law.)

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Re: Ex Girlfriend

Looks like a wild child...what aren't you guys together anymore?

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I got away from drugs, and she wouldn't.

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Paul do you need to change your patch again... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks like a wild child

[/ QUOTE ]]

i 2nd that and not in a good way

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Paul do you need to change your patch again... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Nope, put on a freash one each morning. Was going through my pic earlier, so scanned and uploaded a few to image station.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Looks like a wild child

[/ QUOTE ]]

i 2nd that and not in a good way

[/ QUOTE ] Ah, but was very good for the 2 years I was with her. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i was in the same boat with an x of mine she was just a meen person glad we split up but DAM was she hot /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Melissa isn’t mean, more passive then anything else. She just wasn’t ready to move away from Omaha and the dope life and her friends. I wish she had moved up here with me, but she chose to stay in Omaha. I do call her alot, and if I moved back to Omaha I know we'd be back together, but I also know I'd be back on meth again, so I'm happy staying here in the Black Hills.

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

It shows a lot about a person who can take on getting clean and changing thier lives like you did Paul. I have a lot of respect for you for doing that.

I am not a member of image station so I couldn't see the picture. [​IMG]

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I am not a member of image station so I couldn't see the picture.

[/ QUOTE ] Well why not become a member ??? It's free. And they don't spam ya either. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

wow,she definitely appearstobe a wild one

so where is she these days ?
    im a bachelor and only livining once,so....
    i left a comment over there on that site,. heh.,

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    so where is she these days ?

[/ QUOTE ] Omaha, Ne.

14. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I'd tag it.

Image station SUCKs

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: (Real) Ex Girlfriend - Image Station photos

Okay, I've got too say this. I post a link to real pics. This was not some joke. Not some ugly things. I edited the title becouse someone thought they was being funny posting crap with the same tittle. So what do they do, edit thiers too match. Go ahead and call me a cry baby if tou want too, but I don't find that sh*t funny one bit./forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Have you ever loved anyone ??? I still have deep feelings for Milissa. Am I over reacting ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I might be. But sometimes I feel like I'm a target of hurrassment for some people. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

You're kidding, right? You post a link to her pictures (risque pictures at that) on a site that you have been coming to for quite some time, so you KNOW how people are around here and you don't expect anyone to give you sh!t? I'm sorry, but I just don't know how you didn't see it coming /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

17. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I can see the picture now Paul. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif She does look like a wild woman. No matter, I am sure it was still hard to make the choice to leave her. I can understand a little. I was with someone for a very long time and was more in love with him them myself. He didn't make good choices either and I needed to leave to better myself or stay and god knows what would have happened. I chose to leave too. I am really glad I did but it took a very long time to get over him and move on. No matter what kind of person they are or what they are doing in their lives that doesn't make leaving any easier because you love them for the person they are not what they are doing.

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    You're kidding, right? You post a link to her pictures (risque pictures at that) on a site that you have been coming to for quite some time, so you KNOW how people are around here and you don't expect anyone to give you sh!t? I'm sorry, but I just don't know how you didn't see it coming /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I didn't expect some people too be mean spirted by posted threads with the same subject lines and posting pics of extreamly ugly people and imply that is all I could get. I found that sh*t very offencive. I post a link to pic of someone I still have very strong feelings about becouse I miss her so much. Someone I can't be with anylonger becouse she hasn't given up the dope life yet. My heart is breaking over it still. So what happens, I get slapped in the face by people I consitter as my extended family. Thanks alot.

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I didn't expect some people too be mean spirted by posted threads with the same subject lines and posting pics of extreamly ugly people and imply that is all I could get. I found that sh*t very offencive. I post a link to pic of someone I still have very strong feelings about becouse I miss her so much. Someone I can't be with anylonger becouse she hasn't given up the dope life yet. My heart is breaking over it still. So what happens, I get slapped in the face by people I consitter as my extended family. Thanks alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, lighten up and take a joke.... you seriously seem to have no sense of humor unless it's you making fun of someone else, or if it's not you being laughed at... if it's anyone else, then dang, it's way funny.... you got to lighten up. Take it at face value, and learn to laugh at others.