Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Exciting...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Apr 19, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

As I was upstairs getting my everyday bowl of canned fruit. I could not get the one last cherry out of the bottom of the can. It took me 3 tires, but I got it out. I had confidence. So I succeeded with flying colors /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Update 2 minutes later... I am writing this and multi tasking eating the fruit, I failed misserably with canned fruit and juice down the front of my shirt...

What an exciting night /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Well, I wish I had that 30 seconds of my life it took me to read that post back.
    Note to self: Never read Steve's posts again. End transmission

I'm jist fawkin with ya!

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifAtleast you got yer cherry back.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifAtleast you got yer cherry back.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it was a fight but I got it. You have to get every single one because the company rips you off and only gives you like 5 cherries /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif then like 100 pieces of every other fruit!

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, I wish I had that 30 seconds of my life it took me to read that post back.
    Note to self: Never read Steve's posts again. End transmission

I'm jist fawkin with ya!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Well I thought it was very informational /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    I could not get the one last cherry out of the bottom of the can. It took me 3 tires, but I got it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have reached the zenith of your existence, the pinnacle of the human experience. From this point on, life has absolutely no additional meaning.....

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

So great heavinly light, what must I do until I die? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Wheel, Wheel, and more Wheelin'. It is the only true way my son.....