Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Excuse my rant * may be offensive.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jimmyjack, Sep 26, 2002.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

All I can say is it MUST be ****in nice to be a rich, black professional football player. Randy Moss decides he doesn't want to obey the rules of the road and turns down a stretch of closed road in a construction zone, then disobeys a "contract" traffic cop, knocks her down with his car after pushing her for a half block. Then they find marijuana in his car. He walks out of jail whistling, saying he was "treated bad". Then his coach announces he's gonna start Sunday against the SeaHawks. Who is this guy? and what is going on here!!!!!!! The police even reduced his penalties from a felony to misdemeanor wreckless driving or some horseshit!! Doesn't that fall under aggrivated assault or something? I hope he gets his legs broken and can never play again, and he dies broke and addicted to pain killers. (just what I wish) It sends a great message to kids all across the nation doesn't it?

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Money = Power. Add Stardom to the mix and the rules of normal life just don't apply. I'm sure everyone here has an example they can use to demonstrate it. I'll use a local one:

A few years ago, the cops get called to a home in a super-upscale area. A multi-millionaire's wife phones 911 and tells them that her husband has been shot. They show up and discover that it was the wife that shot the husband, NINE TIMES IN THE BACK.

The husband doesn't die, and she gets charged with various counts, including assault with a weapon and aggravated assault.

A few months later in court, the woman's lawyer calls on a bunch of "experts" who swear that she was acting in a "dreamlike" state when she shot her husband. They say that she was suffering from a form of post-trauma disorder, although there was no mention of the trauma which caused said disorder. The husband's lawyers ask her if he was cheating on her- she said no. They asked her if he beat her- she said no. To this day nobody knows why she shot him.

The woman was sentenced to 9 months in the loony bin, of which she served 6. The day of her release, she filed for divorce. The husband now pays his ex-wife $9000 a month for living expenses...... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I forgot to mention that it seems like your country's law makers like letting black football stars get away with breaking the law. Does the name OJ bring back any memories? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I am so glad I am not not the only one who was ticked off by this guy. I watched his snide face as he walked out of the building whistling (on tv). I had only wished I was there so I could slap him upside his head. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

5. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I had only wished I was there so I could slap him upside his head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but you would end up getting 15 years for that.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Wonder if he'll run hard on this play? That guy is a loser. They ought to put him on the same team as Keyshawn /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i agree that athletes get treated great when they should be treated like every other peice of trash that gets arrested, but randy moss didnt get good treatment because he is black he got it because hes rich.Very rich.And minnesota being a football town doesnt want their best reciever( i say that lightly after last weeks game) to be sitting the bench.Had he of been a poor black man he would still be in jail and it would have been assult with a deadly weapon.but just to get my point across its not because hes black that he gets this treatment.

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Money maketh the word go round....

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

He signed a 8 year $91 mill. deal I think last year. He sucks,and so do the Vikings!! **** You Moss!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

What about Jason Kidd.... And look at all the actors that are f*cked up.... Theift, DUI's and assult.... They need to start holding this people liable for their action and not just sending them home with a slap on the back.....

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I agree, make the fines as big as their income and see if they straighten up. Better yet, instead of all these sport programs defending them, they should lambaste them publicly. I know they say "we aren't your kids role model, we don't get paid for that". They are fools if they really believe that!

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

ya know his agent is reallly reallly rich. lol. he's also the agent of bret favre. hmmmmm something about playing golf with bret favre about a year ago. that was the funnest round of golf in my life even though i did horrible. lol. embarassed but had fun none the less. later.

jacob

13. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Don't forget the $18 million signing bonus. Fawkin clown. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

14. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

they will always defend them because that is how they make their money!!!now everyone will watch the game to see if he realy plays and if other teams will "tee" off on him when he plays for embarassing the league.And youve got cullpepper and moss arguing on the sidelines da da da da da.When it comes down to it i love sports and this kind of stuff sickens me. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

15. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I don't watch much pro sports anymore due to their believing that they are all that..... I still watch pro baseball because I haven't heard of the problems being there like I hear in Football and Basketball.... Those 2 spports I watch more college or High School games.... They haven't beeen as influnced by the mighty buck!!!

16. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i'd like to see him try and push my tucks 1/2 city block... haha couldn't do it.

17. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Let Moss' punk ass work a REAL 8-5 job for awhile, and when he gets arrested for knocking down a cop, let's watch the cops abuse him, his boss fire him, the judge throw his ass in jail, and the other inmates pummel him. I'd shake his hand and say "Welcome to the real world, fawker".