Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

EXERCISE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Here's an exercise I have been doing to stay in shape. (I haven't personally tried this one yet - but plan on starting the program
    tomorrow!)
    You might want to take it easy at first, then faster as you become more proficient.

**WARNING - THIS EXERCISE MAY BE TOO STRENUOUS FOR SOME PEOPLE**

Scroll down...

Scroll up...

2. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I have been doing that exercise for quite a while. Like most ways to get into shape, you need the proper diet. I have become use to eating pizza and drinking beer between sets of "scroll down....scroll up".

Oh, wait!! Before beginning this diet and exercise program, you must first figure out what shape you want to be.

3. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

I feel much better since I started those /forums/images/icons/blush.gif ..... I must be getting into better shape, I know this because I've been doing more sets since I found this site.... /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif .

Thanks Steve!