Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

exhaust flame throwers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cavalry, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    Saw exhaust flame thrower kits on Trucks! today...intresting...found plenty of kits for the ignition box on ebay and the internet. Anyone have a link or whatever for plans on building the ignition box. I'm pretty sure I could build one for less than the $85 they are selling for.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I seen that episode of TRUCKS yesterday. Stacey David has so much fun doing that show. A flame thrower exhaust would be fun to have. But I don't think the foresty dept. would be too happy with me, so I'll just have to wait till I can build somethinng like a 1940 Whilly's coupe. Been dreaming about one of those anyways. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

ive always wanted to do this. and, i would reccomend buying the kit that they used. it has special relays and other things to time the spark etc. but, u hafta change ur oil and spark plugs more often. and if u get caught doing it, its a huge fine. but once i get my new engine in and the winch, im gonna do it to mine

NITRO

4. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I saw that show today!!!

I must have that kit...

It's enviromentally safe... It burns all the fuel!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif