Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Exhaust

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yellowK20, Feb 3, 2003.

1. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

well I just dropped the "new" truck of at the exhaust place 3 inch pipe 2-chamber 40series flowmaster and 4inch x 24inch chrome "echo chambers" $320.00 hope it sounds as good as my Yellow K-20 which has the same exhaust of course it has 10.5 to 1 compression and a pretty big cam but I think this TBI big block should sound good too Not to loud at normal drivin' but when ya stomp on the loud pedal /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif my tool box comes in tommorrow and I should get the headache rack done today after work I can't wait to drive it again should be done In acouple hours these guys are good with exhaust but not quick The yellow truck took 5 hours but it's indestructable and sounds great (no exhaust leaks either ) plus they gurantee there work for 3 years on custom systems and "lifetime" on stock replacement exhaust /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. yellowK20

So what kind of "pipes" do all you Krawlers use on your rigs ????? /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. yellowK20

Got it back and it sounds awesome they did a great job it has a low rumble at idle and sounds awesome at full throttle I love flowmasters /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif