Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

explanation!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Aug 20, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

hey everyone i geuss i should give you all an explanation on my stressing over my rearend, okay here goes /forums/images/icons/frown.gif i have luekimia, okay i said it! so needless to say don't freak out on me and don't say i am sorry okay! okay! ever since aaron found out i haven't heard from him so yes it feels like he is avoiding me and rob i am only mad at aaron for ignoring me okay! i am not contagious in any way okay folks! i have cancer of the blood, and yes i am going to die, that is why i put so much time into my truck it keeps me occupied and when something breaks that i don't know how to fix i get stressed out /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif sorry! but all the radiation i have had to go through in the past year is enough to make any one go nuts! this is probably my last project and i wanted to just get it done before anything happens i am leaving it to my daughter who loves the darn thing as much as i do boy is she going to hate me! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and yes i can make light of my situation cuz i have had time to deal with it some days are better than most, like shannon said i need to think positive and be happy! thanks shannon your pep talks really help alot! its nice to talk to someone who kinda understands, yes i am scared as all hell and yes i am angry i am only 34 and there is so much more i want to do in life, so like i have said when it comes to the underneath of my truck i am an idiot so that is why i ask for so much help, that and somedays i hurt to bad and am sick to go and work on her, so if i am being a pain in the butt just tell me to go away and shut up okay! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif thanks for letting me get all of this out, i was hopeing that i wouldn't have to say anything to anyone but i figure you guys need to know why i am always freaking out over the simpleist things! oh and one other thing don't take life for granted and enjoy the ones you love and the things you love to do life is to short. so thanks for letting me vent all of this and thanks for your help and keep it up helping people and giving suggestions to morons like me /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Thank you for sharing that with us. I can't speak for others but for myself I find it easier to help people who I have an understanding for, by sharing this I can better understand where you are coming from.

My Grandpa's philosophy was " never regret growing old"
    I had a sig line for a short while on here that was based on this, it was " no fears, no worries, no regrets"

Like you said "life is too short"

-Jeremy

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Its somewhat like what I was taught and am trying to instill in my kids "It doesn't matter what you look like or how you act or what disease you have, if people don't like you for who you are, then they weren't your friends in the first place" I somewhat know what your going through...My cousin has leukemia(sp?) and I have a niece with sistic phibrosis(sp?).

Problem or no problem, I'll help if I know the answer LOL.

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    well i see i won't be getting any help from anyone on this board so i will be signing off.

[/ QUOTE ] Like I said Kelly, you know I'll help but for me Im stuck supervising until these 2 broken vertabraes calm down. The only reason I even did my 1 ton conversion is because I HAD TO FIX IT ANYWAY, and didnt wanna be putting money into 1/2 ton junk. I am really paying for it physically too /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    as for Aaron, I dont know whats up other than he has been getting worked to death the last few weeks, thats why he couldnt even come help me, Mike did.I wasnt trying to pick on you, I just thought it wasnt cool that Aarons name is branded on your posts about your rearend everywhere....hence: trying or not, it makes him look bad. he has offered to pay for it, etc.. and still his name is allways there. these things happen kelly and it is nobodys fault, i trade alot of parts on here and one could not work when it gets there even though it worked fine for me, thats HOW PARTS SOMETIMES WORK /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif we have all wheeled with him, i helped rip his old rig apart and the rearenD was ok ......THEN... so lets please move on and focus on the problem and not the "continiously tagging a name on it" thing, i believe it will work out better in the long run. people ARE trying to help so relax, stress isnt good for your health and some of us wanna get to wheel with that k5 of yours. I know it seems like Im just sitting here with all this knowledge not willing to help but its not the case, being hurt sux ass for me too, i feel crippled and I DIDNT GET 20 FAWKIN PEOPLE OFFERING TO HELP ME /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif Mike did, and mike alone.at 9 pm at that.and on top all of this Jennie got hurt at work and messed her knee upso this goes well with major prgnancy problems ( she only has 1 kidney ) /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif very scary... so we all care, but sometimes we all cant help right this second ..

5. NEOMASTINO2U

rob, i have looked at my post's i haven't said a bad thing about aaron, if you remember on one of my post i said this wasn't aarons fault, all i have asked for was help with the rearend not from aaron but from anyone, yes aaron said he was going to get the gears, but like i said i couldn't wait unfortunatley, if this wasn't my daily driver i could wait, so i tried to email aaron to have him call me to tell him what is going on and have gotten know response, so i am mad at him for up and disapearing on me, thats it. i am sorry that the rearend i have is having problems trust me i wish it wasn't, but i thought thats what this board was for was for asking for help or answers when you have a problem that was all i was doing, it unfortunatley was the rearend i am having a problem with know blame to aaron okay?! i am sorry about jennie getting hurt at work hope she is going to be okay, and as for your pain i do know what pain you are feeling trust me on that one! i live with it every day /forums/images/icons/frown.gif and i hope you get better soon, again like i have said i am sorry for asking for so much help and i will try not to okay. hope jennie feels better soon and same with you just kick back and relax the rest of the summer! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Best of luck to you Kelly...personally I try to "sieze the day" as often as possible. I held my fathers hand as he passed away...and I knew he left this world wishing he would have spent more time on the fun stuff. That thought goes through my mind daily...

Previous to that I probably never would have bought those axles...but before I go I want to have built the best damn Jimmy I can and wheel the hell out of it.

I still can't get over how much you've done to your truck in so short a time!/forums/images/icons/cool.gif Keep it up and don't get discouraged by it, they don't stay broken for long around this bunch of people!

Rene

7. NEOMASTINO2U

Thanks renee you will like your new axles! it just won't be fun putting them in! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif didn't look sick did i? actually kinda glad it keeps breaking it keeps me occupied so i don't sit around thinking ya know! i am really glad i met you the other day, wish i could meet more of the ck5er's and put a face with the name! one of these days i will figure out what is going on with my scanner and put up a better picture of me and my brood! including my ugly dog! she is so ugly she is cute and a big drooler! any way hopefully soon will be able to get it up and running and get the driveline fixed and be ready to wheel it! i still haven't had the chance to make sure the darn things transfer case works! i keep hoping i will hit the lottery but it might help if i buy a ticket!LOL! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif talk to ya later
    kelly

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

it just won't be fun putting them in!

[/ QUOTE ]
    It'll be fun for me.../forums/images/icons/smile.gif I get as much of a kick out of wrenching as I do wheeling the results, maybe more. Call me odd...
    didn't look sick did i?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nope...nice tan too!/forums/images/icons/cool.gif/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Take care!

Rene

9. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif guess my tan shows how much time i have been spending outside working on the big blue piece of sh**t!LOL! also i am indian (cherokee) so i got kind of a headstart on most people in the tanning department! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

my brother had leukemia too, i wish you all the best, it really does suck

11. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

I wish you and your familiy the best. Get your K5 going if thats what you want... You are to young for this to happen, but god chooses us in differnt ways. I lost my father to lung cancer a year ago, but I have no regrets in the passing of him. I was lucky enough to be off work because of a back injury to take him to his cemo, radiation, ect. I feel bless that I had the time to do it even dealin with my own crap..I WISH YOU THE BEST AND GO FOR IT..from my heart..... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

12. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Go for it, do it, get it done...peace...... /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif