Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Extended Brake Line For K20 ?????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Rolled, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

I am getting ready to replace my brake system in my 82 K20. It is a daily driver so no lift but I may give it a small lift down the road.

Since I may get a lift on it someday, I want to go ahead now and get longer lines. makes sense, right :) 2" to 4" lift would be the possibilities...

What off the shelf part numbers do you know of? Or what other applications have a brake line that will work but are longer than the k20?

My K20 is the 8600 GVW version so the braking is suppose to be different. The rears are 13 X 2.5 and I think the fronts may have a different calliper. Don't know for sure but it may make a difference.

2. poolcues

poolcues 1/2 ton status

go to www.skyjacker.com. you'll need an fbl27 IIRC i put a 6 " lift on my k10 using 3/4 ton axles and used fbl29. they're around 100.00.

3. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

just contact shane74 - he's got a great product and can make whatever you need regarding brake lines. :) check here for his info. i have a set of his lines and couldn't be happier.

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

NAPA 38872.

15.00 each.

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

X2.