Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Extended brake lines

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by trukman1, Mar 28, 2002.

1. trukman1

trukman1 1/2 ton status

Does anyone have part numbers for extra length flex hoses for the Corp-14 bolt rear brake line and also for the Corp-10 bolt front brake lines? Looking to lengthen these lines but not sure which part/ make to ask for at parts store. I am currently running a 4" lift. Thanks in advance for any help. Gary

2. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

i think the 14FF are the same as the 10/12 bolts. they were 3/16. I'll double check when i get home tonight. same for the front. I got the procomp ones, i'll check the part number too.

ARQ.

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I am a big fan of ProComp stainless brake lines. I *think* the ProComp model number on mine (compat with the front 10-bolt + 4-6" of lift) is: 7220. Not 100% sure on that... but 4wpw sells them, and they'd know for sure...

J

4. trukman1

trukman1 1/2 ton status

Thanks Guys! Having this kind of information to go on sure makes it a lot easier to make changes...especially IMPORTANT things like brakes. Your input is appreciated. Gary

5. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Hey before you run out and buy the 4-6 brake lines. You might think about how you wheel and might consider a longer set in the front. For example I have a 4" lift and I'm running 12" Superlift extended brake lines in the front. Just a thought you might toss around.