Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Extended rear brake line in Arizona needed,,where?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 4xcrazy, Apr 13, 2004.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I was out wheelin this last weekend, well i had a pretty good stretch of the rear axle at a time or two, the thing now is the rear brake line, where it connects to the distribution block on the diff, is now leaking, not real bad, but bad enough to worry about.

Does anybody have a spare they wanna sell or does anybody know of a place i can have a "longer" one made?

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gifHollar /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gifHollar /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif Le'me know

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

There are recent threads with part numbers for stock applications that fit and are longer than the OEM lines on our trucks. Check 2nd Gen or Garage in the last 2 days.

For something bigger or special, try All Tube and Hose. I had mine custom made, all 3 for well under $100 with +12 fronts and +15 rear (to relocate mount) along with special hold offs, springs and other custom stuff.

All Tube and Hose
    2729 E Indian School Road
    (602) 955-6262

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I believe that there are part numbers for longer then stock rear lines in the Part Numbers thread in the Bloody Knuckle too. Might look there.

Harley

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I already have the "extended" lines that Rough Country sold me, but obviously they weren't long enough. Going to check out this place down the street from me that builds hoses i just remembered about. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif