Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Extra Parts

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by drofdar, Dec 18, 2005.

1. drofdar

drofdar 1/2 ton status

I am finally finishing up the rig. So, I have lots of stuff left over from the doner truck. Fits 73 - 80 fullsize. Doors, fenders, radiator support, interior-dashboard stuff, 14BFF rear and Dana 44 (73 Burb) front. My rig is going in for exhaust this week, then paint. I just don't think I'll need all this left over stuff. I'm in Fresno.

2. noahrob

noahrob 1/2 ton status Author

Hey Man,

I am in Santa Barbara whihc is kind of far away, but am interested in the doors and fenders, got pictures? I have a brother in Sacramaneto and a buddy in Turlock, both of which drive down here sometimes, maybe they can pick the parts up if the price is right? What else you got? danielsn@pcbancorp.com

3. drofdar

drofdar 1/2 ton status

Let's see; as I posted plus misc stuff like, twin 22 gal saddle gas tanks, lots of small hardware items. Complete steering shaft w/wheel from auto truck. Heater box w/ducting. Front spash pan (goes under grill) from 1980 truck. 1980 square headlights and buckets. I have 2w/dr steering box, but may keep it for crossover setup. If so, I'll keep the flat knuckles from the D44 also.

4. noahrob

You wouldn't happen to have the brake pedal assembly from a 1973 and up model would you?

5. drofdar

drofdar 1/2 ton status

Auto w/big pedal, or standard model? I do have the wide pedal auto brake and the upper attachment (under dash) piece. The clutch pedal upper unit tend to wear/oval out where the bolt goes through. If you have standard tranny, I spose you could cut the left side of the auto style pedal off so it didnt interfere with the clutch pedal.

6. noahrob

Thanks for the reply, that is exactly what I did. The brake booster rod didn't fit the stock skinny manual brake lever, so I used hte fat auto adn cut it...