Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

EXTREME 4x4

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bouncytruck, Apr 2, 2003.

1. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Did anyone watch "Extreme 4x4" on the travel channel last night? They covered a mud race in AR, rock crawling in UT, and Baja 500. A pretty good show but they called everything a "Jeep", even the rock buggies, the S-10 mudder and a Zuk! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I only saw one full size in the Utah section but it was a Bronco. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I saw that show too, its been playing for a couple of weeks. The mud section was about the dumbest thing I saw, I hope no eco-nazis were watching. It sucks that the dude got his hand caught up in the winch though. I didn't understand why it took them so long to free him, it looked like they could simply unbolt the roller fairlead and his mangled hand could slide out, but they broke out the crowbar instead...I also liked the part when the desert race truck barely missed t-boning that crewcab, I bet the driver of the crewcab squeezed out a loaf in his pants /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but they called everything a "Jeep", even the rock buggies, the S-10 mudder and a Zuk!

[/ QUOTE ]

Noticed that too /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif