Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eye wood juzt lyke 2 sey...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Sep 2, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That I thank blah blah, blah blah blah blah,But I don't care and firther more blah blah blah blah, alsew I just wana sey, id dunt buther mee.....Dood.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Sorry,I know this post dosent mean anything to anybody, becouse it makes know sence at all, sew abiviously, I'm making fun uf myself and n0one else, just another dumb post... Nevermind...

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Sew yu sey yu wunt in apel pi frum Mick Don Alds?