Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

F|_|cking Theives...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Aug 30, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

So my brother tells me that last night some guys broke into my dad's van and stole 2 dollars some mints and his watch. I know that's not much... but i gave him that damn watch for father's day and it was like 150 dollars or so. Sonofabitch! I hate theives, they can't work for their own sh!t. If I ever see people breaking into a car, I'm gunna fawking shoot em. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Thieves are looking for the easy way out. Sorry to hear that man. That would really piss me off if that happened to me. Someone stoll the battery out of my 77K5 once. I needed a new one, but the fact that they stole just really burned my butt. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I have no use for theives. They are just to lazy to work for what they want!!!

Kris

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They are just to lazy to work for what they want!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

They aren't lazy.... They are all meth and crack heads. It's thier way of life. They have no moral values. They were raised by a$$ holes. You see they can't work for a living because it takes brains to work. They have no brains left from the crack and meth. Paul says he did meth for 20 years with no affect to his health or mind. I call BS on that one. Just look at the way he communicates and what he has to say in his posts. He's not growing. And he never will because that stuff affects you permanently. There is no cure for what it does to your brain.

As for thieves who do not use drugs? I don't think too many of them exsist. If they do, they are a minority, or they steal on a corporate level or handle big jobs like banks and jewlrey stores. You need brains to pull that stuff off and get away with it. People who steal small stuff just know no other way to get the money they need for drugs and they have no brains left to work in any kind of decent work setting. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif