Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

F*****G Vandals!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Flyinhi86, Jun 18, 2001.

1. Flyinhi86

Flyinhi86 Registered Member

Fresh paint on my Blazer, has only been on the road for about 2 weeks. Looked today 4 parallel scratches from tailgate to headlight on passenger side. Only if I knew who did it. You try to have a nice lookin vehicle only to be scratched to [censored] by some jealous bastard. Sorry for language but you all know where I am coming from(I hope). So I guess the only thing that can be done is if you see someone doing this to yours or someone elses ride, take action. I will post pics later.

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

dude that majorly sucks ! ! I hate it when people do that ! ! [​IMG]

Paul a.k.a. Paulie a.k.a. Juan Valdez, take your pick !

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I caught somebody keying a car during Xmas. I was walking out of a store with my daughter and saw a guy keying a small truck. We walked by him and he stopped for a second and then started up again. I wished I wasn't with my daughter. We walk to my truck watched him get into a small car with 3 other people in it. I took the license plate down a called the police. I waited tell the owner and the police showed up. The cop said she would call me for a line up but never did. The guy probably pleaded guilty and got off..........Dan

4. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Man, that really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That happened to my Elco the first time I had it painted. I come out from work and theres a scratch all the way down the side, I just about threw up, made me sick and pissed off at the same time. When I bought a Honda accord (no comments please, lol) I had just given the lady the money and gotten the pink slip. On my way home me and a couple friends that went with me stop to eat at Carls' Jr. come out drive home, and go by my dad's to show him the car I just got. He walks around it and says what the hell happened here? I took a look, SOMEONE HAD KEYED IT WHILE WE WERE EATING INSIDE CARL'S JR.!!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!??????!!!!!!! Sorry had some flashbacks and has to vent. Anyways I feel your pain!!

5. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Anyone who does that should die[​IMG]! Is it light enough to even try to buff it out?

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention [​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>http://pugsley.alloffroad.com</A>

6. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

I got a black grand prix GTP, and that thing is my baby! I got lots of mods in it, and I baby the thing like crazy.

I was in Utah (worst place to get keyed I know of and I've been ALL over the US) with my family for a day. Came back to my car and it had been keyed so deeply it gouged the metal! [​IMG]

you know what the only real nice thing about that is what comes around goes around... someday these punk are gonna be able to afford a nice car, and guess what some other punks gonna do to them. do you know how ticked he gonna be???

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Someone wrote fag in about 1/2" letters on the back of my truck recently. I just found it today. I wish I knew who it was.

Over the weekend some [censored] stole my stereo and I don't know if I'll get it back or not.

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles

8. RAY

RAY 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I have always felt that if you got a problem with me, take it up with me, not my truck. People who do this type of stuff are giant female body parts!

9. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Giant female body parts Boy are you asking for trouble on that one. I didn't say it Ray did.....LOL

10. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear abpout the past experiences...K10 I doubt you'll get the stero back... it is already gone .. probaly 3 states over in a $20 bin for a flea market.

I have seen/had my share of crap happen to mine. I saw a guy trying to bust into a newer Camaro a few months back... I had my second trans am w/ some loud glass packs ... so I gunned it at him, slammed on the brakes and popped half way out and yelled "WTF?!?"... dude hauled @ss outta there... I would never put up w/ seeing that.

As my theory goes.... A Man's(women's) ride... no matter what it is,; anything from a mint 57 Chevy to a 82 rusted out Datsun, is just like a man's (women's) Food, Alcohol, or woman... DON'T F W/ IT!!!!!!!!

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.geocities.com/milnerlives_2000/blazer.htm>http://www.geocities.com/milnerlives_2000/blazer.htm</A>

11. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Giant female body parts!?! The headers are going to be flying now!!

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention [​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>http://pugsley.alloffroad.com</A>

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

What does that mean? Giant female parts? That's too funny... Someone is a giant breast? LOL... yeah well I bet if you saw that you'd be darn happy not mad... most guys on this site would be I think happy to see that... I have to say anyone who keys a car is a major crap weasel or a butt munch! Better watch out Lara has yet to read this....a stray header may find it's way to you after she does! DOH! [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Suck Fumes Ford Boy"
    "I love my country, I fear my government"
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html</A>

13. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

If you value your life as much as I value my (insert vehicle here) in my case.. Blazer... then don't F**K with it.

Sorry to hear about your key marks guys... it pisses me off to hear that..
    The day I decided to take my truck downtown Austin on a Saturday night.. I park it in a nice "pay" parking lot.. and I just washed/waxed and lifted my truck..
    Next day I find two key marks down the passenger side from tailight to door...
    Man I was pissed.... luckily they sort of buffed out.. but still..
    I'd run the bastard over if I had seen someone do it..

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rocko.rockcrawler.com>http://www.rocko.rockcrawler.com</A>

14. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

About two months ago, I got up for church on a Sunday morning and found someone threw a rock through my back window. Took me hours to clean all the glass out. The rock even damaged the back of the passenger seat. I found glass in the front A/C vents. One week later, found someone decided to use it for target practice with an egg. Luckily (for them), they have left it alone since. Damn kids!! And the police ain't much help!

85 GMC Jimmy, 305 w/TH700-NP208, 32X11.5 BFG ATs, 15x10 Eagles, Smittybuilt tube nerf bars and bumbers

15. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I assume you mean a giant pussy? They are weak spinless bastards!!!!! My dad had bought a brand new mercedes. One month after he had bought it, someone keyed it. Luckily, mercedes are painted with a really good thick clear coat so it buffed out.
    I had just painted my truck and some prick broke into it and then a week later, another lazy prick broke into it again!
    On halloween night, the s-10 I had got egged.

I would beat someone within an inch of their life if I saw them doing this to my or anyone's car/truck. Talk about scum!!!!

One time we were in the car with my dad and two kids were throwing those noise makers at cars (ya know the things you throw on the ground and they pop?). They weren't expecting the mini van to screech to a stop and a 6' 3" big guy to jump out and chase them down the street yelling at them! Ha ha!!!! I saw both their eyes get real big and one of them said, "Oh f*ck!" and they took off like a couple of weanies!!!!

Sorry to hear about your truck being keyed. That's almost as bad as getting it stolen! [​IMG]

<font color=purple>Have you hugged your K5 today?</font color=purple>

16. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

I feel for you all and others. I know what it is like. My wife and I have had some problems like that as well. We bought a 2000 Honda last Oct. and in Dec some f-er hit it in the best buy parking lot. We where in the store for less the 10 mins. and they did about $1700 of damage to it. The day we turned that in to insurance some one hit the rear of the car and did $400 in damage to is some that was have been under the deducible. Then 3 months later some one keyed the drives side door, looks like that just sat there and keyed a dine size area. Last, the night before our wedding some one hit my truck in the parking lot of Old Chicago. Some people just do not know how to take responsibility for there f-ing actions.

17. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

Last school year after I had my licence for one month, I come out of school to the student lot and find that someone kicked the [censored] out of my pass door. I got sick instantly. I never heard one word about it and to this day if I did, I would still kick the bejeesusness out of the prick that did it. Luckily I had full coverage and the insurance comp got a F_cking from that one. But it still sucks. I don't understand why people can't just settle problems face to face. Don'y EVER mess with a man's vehicle!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just brought back some bad memories.
    Ben 87 Jimmy
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bens87toy.coloradok5.com>http://www.bens87toy.coloradok5.com</A>

18. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I had a Black 944 with really dark windows back in 83....anyway, I was waiting for my GF, when this guy came over and started P'ing on my door and window....I opened the door really quick and managed to pop him good before he could react and run like hell.....I bloodied his nose...I just hope he peed all over himself in the process......Also...when Texas Motor Speedway just opened, I caught a guy trying to remove the headlight trim from the 79 K5 I sold to Lara.....kinda wish he had been after the hood instead LOL.....sorry about the Keying....I got a long mark down the passenger side myself....JD

Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..

19. kwcdawgfan

kwcdawgfan Registered Member

Sorry to hear about the keying... Ive only knowingly damaged one car on purpose... Was helping my g/f put some stuff in her car when I heard this lady laugh to the guy w/ her about scraping her door on the side of my old beater truck (hate to admit but it was a f#@d)... Her comment was it didnt matter it was just an old rednecks truck... Anyway they go in the store and I go over and look and she her door had put a nice little green stripe on the side of my bed... Man talking about being steamed... My truck didnt have a show room finish but it wasn trashed either... All I can say is those old white ford trucks sure do make a nice white crease in the side of a rice beater... Would have loved to have seen the @#%^s face when she got in her car... Whats the old saying do unto others as....

20. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

We fired a guy here where I work and for some reason he thought it was my fault.He went outside after getting fired and put a scratch from the middle of my door to the tail light on the drivers side.2 days later someone told me it was that guy that keyed my truck."Are ya sure it was my truck"? .It blended in with the brush scratches,I didnt even notice it.I guess I got lucky.Anyone ever seen the end of Braveheart?That should be the punishment :)

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang>http://community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang</A>