Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

f*kin stupid ass show, ruined a cherry red burban jeez..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Jan 18, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

freaking retarded TV shows i swear,,, now they blew upo a cherry red nice 83-up burban, on smallvilel TV show, what is up with this show blowing up nice old chevies ???? thew director of the show must really have a thing against GM trucks, if only i had a TV show, i would make it a point to blow up a billion fords and dodges, although it wopuld be pointless, and i dont evne need to be watching this, i would have never known this was happening, i guess at least its not 67-72 trcks theyre blowing up, but damn still.

ba*ards! f*kers, wh*es! d*kf*ks!

oh crap censors dont work in here, i had to edit this, hjaha

2. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

Yeah I just seen that /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

It's ammazing how they can fool people into thinking that a truck is "cherry" or that they actually destroyed the nice one you saw in the begining.
    Watch it closely again and you'll see it's two different trucks guys. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You do have a point though the one they wrecked probably had a ton of parts that we could have used and may have sold at a used lot for a whole 2-3K.
    But if you watch the show enough you'd know they make apoint of wrecking fords and dodges that are disguised and shot at weird angles so that they look like the trucks in the close ups.

My wife won't watch it with me anymore because I always point out that stuff and it drives her nuts. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

What show is this?

5. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Smallville

Superman as a teenager /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    They have yet to let him use his real super power /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I know a guy that supplies vehicles for studios to do things to... I've never known studios to blow up anything but shells, and they're usually really trashed. Just shoot a coat of paint, repair obvious stuff with plastic so it looks OK.