Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

F*rd NP205....

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Greg72, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

You know the deal.....drivers side front output.

Something on the East Coast preferable, unless you feel like dealing with shipping.... good, rebuildable is OK (if it's cheap) or something with the correct mods/spline counts for an ORD Doubler (for which I'd pay more obviously)

No real rush....(needed for mock-up work) but I figure these requests sometimes take time so I'll ask for it now. :D

Last edited: Aug 24, 2005
  2. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Greg, I have been thinking about selling the project "Shop Rat" that I started a long time ago and set it aside to work on another project. Long story short it has all of what your looking for plus a lot more. If your insterested in talking send me a PM.

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

PM fwdjunky. I know he has one as it was mine & I gave it to him. As for shipping, it would have to go Forward Air out of Denver. The last 205 ishipped to Texas was like $58.

4. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

on the east coast?

5. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

i think i can help you out, there is a place by my house and he had a few of them the last time i was there. he usually gets around a $100.00 apiece, i am going there on saturday for a few things and i can look thru his inventory and let you know. i think that i'm about an hour or so from you.

6. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

That would be sweet, thank you. I have a friend that lives in Arlington, MA. I could even meet up with you next time I head down that way....(about a 90 minute drive actually)

Steve Kibbe - Yes, "East Coast" I've been on this side of America for almost a year now.... :wink1: