Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

F/S 1953 Ford Vic *Now with Pic*

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by clarkjw24, Apr 14, 2004.

1. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Its a 1953 anniversary addition Ford Vic (2 door). Got the flathead V8 and a 3 speed in the floor. I started many years ago on the restore but got pulled away with the K5s. Got all the chrome. Some rust on the ass under the bumper at the trunk and bottoms of the doors. Only things not original that I know are the wheels, front seat the the floor shifter. I would make a great project, I just don't have the time or funds to do it right. Its been kept under a shed for about 10 years. It was last drove/insured about three years ago when I put new brakes/mc on it. I started rewiring the head lights and stopped (6 volt system/my head hurts). Last time I drove it ran good. I've got tons of parts catalogs for it. Good clean title. Someone make me an offer please. I hate to let this car sit any longer. Send me a pm with Questions. Can easliy send pics if wanted. Here is a picture of the car before I took the side trim off and grill out. 1953 Victoria Pic

2. clarkjw24

Re: FS 1953 Ford Vic

ttt

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Re: FS 1953 Ford Vic

omfg... PICS!

4. clarkjw24

Pic added. I'm trying to find the time to pull car out of shed and take some detailed shots. Maybe in the next few days.

5. clarkjw24