Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

F/S - Camper

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by BurbLover, May 27, 2003.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I've got a 1980 17" Comet Hardshell Camper. Perfect for hunting. Anyway, it can sleep 4 adults and 1 child if you snuggle. Otherwise 2-3 adults. It has a 3 burner stove, oven, lots of storage, and a bathroom. I am asking 2000 obo. I'm honestly not sure what I'll take, but I definately won't give it away. It can be seen in Colorado Springs by appointment. (Not that I'm that important, just gone alot!!) Best to email me at warnowm@adelphia.net to contact me. Thanks.

Mark

2. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I'd love some thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Actually, I don't have, nor do I have access to a digital camera. SOrry I am unable to help any more than that.

Currently my wife said we should keep this camper and not put anymore $$ in to a newer popup one. Then she said I could get my D60 for fathers day. I guess I can't complain. Let see.... I got a 396 engine, 208 t-case, and a TH400 last year for my birthday. This year, I got a D60 front axle for Fathers day. I think I'll ask for a 6" softride suspension lift for my birthday this year. Man I love holidays /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif