Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Facing a moral delima at work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by afroman006, May 2, 2006.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

As some of you know I work the graveyard shift at a hotel, a Hampton Inn and Suites to be exact. Its a really nice place, the best in town right after the Hilton, but we are much smaller and have better service (so I am told).

Well tonight at the hotel some jerkoff parked a shiny white Lexus with big shiny wheels under the breezeway out front. While it does not pose any significant obstacle, it is the principle that is bugging the **** out of me. I am considering having it towed, partly to spite the deffinately uppity fag owner and partly for the entertainment it will bring in the morning. There is also a Dodge magnum parked on the curb, but it is not in the breezeway. The Lexus is on the security camera, taunting me every minute.

We have plenty of parking space, the place isnt even close to full tonight. You can most certainly tell these are the kind of people that park in two spaces in lots so no one will scratch their financed dick extension. Parking on the curb out front is one thing, (even though it is almost as arrogant) but parking under the ****ing breezeway over night? Good god the nerve of it!

Should I have em towed?

2. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Tow the crap out of them. I'd make sure to find the towing company farthest from the hotel.

I hate that crap, I've had two cars stolen in twp years, and it burns me up to see people thinking they get better treatment because they have better cars. I'm sure that guy is much better prepared financially in the event of theft or damage than most other people.

3. DEMON44

DEMON44 Low-Tech Redneck

I don't know what a breezeway is, but sounds like he shouldn't be parked there...............but I'd call the hook with out thinking twice.

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

all signs point to: YES!

wait... do you value your job? lol. Guy might be a gazillionaire... scream at your boss and get you canned. Not good. Go back to playing solitaire on the 'puter. :thumb:

j

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

tow the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    do it

6. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

wake them up and tell them to move it

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

screw being nice
    jerk wasn't being nice when he decided to park his car in everyones way
    tow it
    i hate inconsiderate people like that

8. afroman006

If I knew who's it was I most certainly would call and tell them but I dont. I dont really "need" this job, I only work two nights a week for some extra spending cash but at the same time I dont really want to get fired, as this is as cushy of a job as I can expect to get and getting canned might make getting another job that much more difficult. I *think* my manager would laugh if I had them towed but I dont know for sure, which is why I hesistate.

9. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Call the wrecker outfit farthest from the hotel that you can find!

Do it now no more thinking!

10. DEMON44

DEMON44 Low-Tech Redneck

Is there any No Parking signs in the area? Can you put one there with out being seen..........

Seriously though, if theres a sign, tow the cock sucker. If not, then its the companies fault for not having one, so leave it be.

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Tow it, you can always claim it was an impediment to any emergency services that may have been needed in the case of an emergency...:D

Rene

12. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Wake 'em up and tell them that often guests that have medical emergencies will come to the lobby, and that ambulances etc, will need the room there for onloading patients.

What does this mean to them exactly... "Move that ****!" :deal:

Or, you could just tell them the Hotel has a policy that no guest vehicles are allowed to be parked there overnight. :dunno:

Or, just to be mean, you could wait until 3:00am and call, and say you were concerned because their car was left unattented in the breezeway. :thumb:

13. afroman006

Well I just went out and was planning on setting off the alarm or something on the Lexus but the door was unlocked, so I went through the glove box and center console out of curiosity and found his name on the insurance card (and a traffic ticket). I took some of his loose change, just cause, and went inside and called him. He said he had forgotten about it, which is believeable cause of the unlocked doors, andn ow I'm waiting for him to move it.

It turns out the other car is some pontiac turd. I went and dicked around with it but the doors are locked and it doesnt have an alarm. The best part is its not on the security camera so we'll see what I decide to do as the night progresses on.

14. AZ79K5Project

AZ79K5Project 1/2 ton status

I don't see this as nice. This is funny as hell. Call about 1 or 2 am. That'll make a wide awake person the next day. No matter what, he'll be pissed for the call and having to move it. He'll be up the rest of the night being pissed, if you work it right.

You're doing a "courtesy" by not towing.:wink1:

Then put the firelane signs up and tow the bitch.

EDIT: Better yet. Park your K5 right in front and another right behind, just missing the bumpers, go to breakfast. Don't forget to cancel the wakeup call first.

15. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Cars belong parked in the parking lot with the rest of the people. The breezeway is usually only for valet parking or while you're checking into the hotel. I say tow it.

16. afroman006

Oh **** I noticed a weight belt in the back when I was diggin through his **** and he just walked through the lobby, hes a big ****er. He just moved it, now on to the pontiac. I will go see if there are any signs in a few minutes, once I'm sure the bigun has left the area.

17. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

smart move bud, especially since you're on security camera. :deal: hope your job is worth the pocket change you got out of the deal, if he even has any sort of suspicion that something is missing, you're probably done for.

18. afroman006

Something deep down inside of me says that someone driving a 06 lexus suv isnt going to miss fifty cents.

19. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I wouldn't have taken it, but...

I guess you could call it a non-tow charge. :haha: ;)

20. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

you never know... i've seen people bitch about stupid stuff, like a stick of gum, that accidentally got sucked up in the vaccuum cleaner when i worked at Jiffy Lube.

i can tell you one thing, he didnt get rich by throwing money away.