Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

factory aluminum K-10 15" wheels

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Jan 7, 2005.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

6 lug with stock truck rally caps, 87-older, round hole ones or finned ones, see them on c-10s and blazers mostly, 80s stuff

anyoen know of a set of clean nice ones? stepdad needs to be priced a set of either

what should they not go over pricewise ?

where can i find pics of them so i can show him so he doesnt waste 2 grand on junk wheels, he wants aftermarket aluminum, i told him he is wasting time and $ and that the 80s stock aluminums are sharp

am i right or is he ?

thanks

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I personnally wouldn't spend $2k on wheels but that's just me.
    The stock aluminum wheels are cast, some of the pricey wheels are forged or billet so they are stronger.
    If he's looking at buying something nice and not spend a fortune, I have a set of 15x10 6 lug aftermarket wheels, I don't know the brand but I can take a pic for you. I never wheeled them so they are in good shape.
    I would sell them to you for $250 plus the shipping (crating or packaging) still wouldn't cost too much. not 2k for sure.
    :grin:

3. nomadman

nomadman 1/2 ton status

I have 2 sets of the factory Al ones but they would need refinishing. not sure if you want the extra work or expense. I have caps too, decent but certainly not perfect. PM me if you're interested and we can work something out.

4. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

I've got two sets of the OEM AL, 15", 6lug wheels to choose from.
    Take the best of the eight if you'd like...

Located 1/2hr west of STL.

Open to trades.
    PM me if interested.

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

he wants to buy he has cash outright, need pics ASAP from you all so i can show him, phone numbers too

its about 80 bucks to mail them ups or post office, i always put two in a box and send em off normal mail nothing fancy, works fne, put carbdoard in beetween them in the box, two wheels stacked vertically- lay wheels on their front backsides in the box, and some newspapers crmpled up packed in and around them in box corners, real simple

they have to be factory optional original 87 older k5 k10 6 lug ones, no curb rash, and good shape overall no major blemishes

i think they are all 15x8

round holes style or finned, and i think there were some other one too i forgot now

neeed pics

thanks

6. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

So I take it you are not interested in 15x10?
    If you are PM me so I can send you picks and phone number. :D

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

yes am but need pics and info, i dont have PM enabled its over full, email or msg me on yahoo fastr68, need ot know details suxch as if they are stock or aftermarket, for 87 down or 88-up(cant use latter- or aftermarket unless they fit tight on hubs and dont hang on just by wheel studs)

other stuff to find out and need pics nayways

thanks