Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

factory power mirrors??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5DRAGER, Dec 16, 2001.

1. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Was just curious as to what year and how common factory power mirrors were. It's the first time I have ever seen power mirrors in the chrome style mirrors. Mines a 90 silverado.

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

The only power mirrors to exist for the R/V series are the black ones that mount just behind the wind wing frame...and i will die if i don't find a set...lol. Like to see a picy of the chrome ones as i have never ever seen them...

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet
    If it ain't got arizona pinstriping.....you ain't wheelin the pee outa her!

3. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

I have a 90 with stock black electric mirrors

Still hoping the GOV'T will ban the use of loud stereos with RAP music. [​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com>www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com</a>

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

My '90 Suburban has the chrome ones. They look exactly like the stock mirrors, but there's a knob on the door panel that controls them.

<font color=black>HarryH3 - '75 K5</font color=black>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck>www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck</a>
    It's a great day to be alive...

5. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

i got a set of the black electric ones. they are off a 92 blazer. the need some work. PM me if interested!
    Justin

Austin, Texas K5'er

6. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Mine is a 90 and they are the chrome style and they are factory. The knob is on the dash just to the left of the rear tailgate switch. I know they are factory cause I have the dealer window sticker and its on my owners manual. Was just curious if anyone else has seen this option?