Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Factory Tech Manual

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by HD, Aug 21, 2003.

1. HD

HD 1/2 ton status

I'm looking for the factory tech manuals for a '75 K5. The reason that I need this is because I need a really detailed look at the wiring. I got the Blazer a few months a go, the engine has been replaced (same 350), and there are wires everywhere. I know that I can buy complete wiring kits, but that is not in the budget for now. Plus I'm an electronic tech in the Navy so I feel I can do all the wiring my self.

So anyway any help finding factory manuals would be great.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

the manual will just have the same wiring diagram as the chiltons etc
    I have them online as well IIRC

3. HD

HD 1/2 ton status

Thank you! This is a lot better than what I had. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

oh
    didya find them on my site?
    if so save them to your HDD

glad I could help

5. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

My factory manual has no wiring diagrams. Mines for a '73. Chiltons has some diagrams but they're no too specifi. I just got a haynes manual off ebay for $5, it has some nice wiring diagrams, that is probably more like what you are looking for. My blazer came the same way, wires hanging out everywhere under the hood. Someone on here posted a wiring diagram and that has helped me immensely. I havent seen mj's site but It's probably just what you're lookin' for. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif