Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

fake nitrous bottles

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unick, Apr 4, 2004.

1. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Im watching this show called pimp my ride because there is nothing else on. ANyway they took the chicks civic and completely re did it and the put some Bazooka fake no2 subs in it. That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Y waste money put anything fake on your car. Ricers are dumbasses

Nick

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

what is also funny is if i rev up my blazer and they hear it they rev up there fart can mufflers like it sounds cool or something /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif like anything compares to the sound of a healthy v8 /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Nonononononono

The fake ROLL CAGE is the stupid thing

4. k51989

k51989 Registered Member

i saw that episode of pimp my ride the other night. i think they do go a little to far with it.

my neighbor owns a custom import car company called Evil 1 Imports. i have to admit some of them "ricers" are pretty nice, not that i would own one. he has a 1998 Eclipse that will run 11's in the quarter. hes got a playstation and all custom interior with a "real" rollcage and custom fiberglass speaker boxes in the back. its a nice ass car.

5. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

"hes got a playstation and all custom interior"

good for him

not sure why someone going after performence would want a 8 year old game system in their car

if i ever riced up a car id definately put in a 3.2ghz PC, not a ****in gaystation

6. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I was driving beside a ricer the other day and saw that his huge autometer tach, w/ memory store and shift light, and rattlecan muffler on like some 4-door honda civic. Looked like he had four spare tires mounted on all wheels. Sad part was the I was in my furd ranger DD 2.3L and was acc. bout the same as him. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Some of these guys put more money in looking the part than playin the part. His muffler and tach were prob. worth more than the car /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Now I have nothin against ricin, but isn't the point of puttin money into those things is to race them. I myself would start on the engines and drivetrain first not the tach and the muffler on a four door civic. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

Never understood why anyone would waste money on making a honda civic hatchback a ricer.

Mufflers automatically add 100 hp. Stickers from racing parts add 10hp each.

8. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

some people like to customise, and add crap to their cars

why would you want to wheel a fullsize? why not get a jeep?

there is always 2 sides to every argument

9. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

yea but im not putting fake [darn] in my truck. I cant stand fake beadlocks or anything like that. Y waste your money on something like that.

10. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If a ricer is built right then I'll appreciate it. I like anything done right and well. I'll dislike a truck if it's crap, just like any car...

11. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If a ricer is built right then I'll appreciate it. I like anything done right and well. I'll dislike a truck if it's crap, just like any car...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yea same here. If its done nice and correctly its cool but fake crap is stupid poser [darn].

12. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what she said,

but

when I see and hear those damn fart cans /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifall I can do is point and laugh /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif, and maybe shake my head /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what she said,

but

when I see and hear those damn fart cans /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifall I can do is point and laugh /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif, and maybe shake my head /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have yet to see a ricer that is built right with one of those. We have a drag strip here and sometimes I go out to it and none of the cars who run the 1/4 miles in a respectable time have one.

My friends 9 year old made me laugh last weekend when I was watching him. He heard this little Honda go by and he looked at them and said...

"If farting sounds makes you fast, then I should be able to run 70mph. But I can't, so they should know they can't drive faster because they sound like they're on the toilet."

14. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

It's about looking cool and being young(in this kids case). Trust me I've been there before. My 2wd furd ranger 2.3L has a 3" lift and 31" bfg's on it. That definitely was not a matter of function, but lookin cool. It was my first lift I put on and cost me an extra grand to have everything else that it effected on the ranger straightened out. I was young and it was the thing to do /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif Oh well, /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif What can ya do. But customizing your car w/ a $200-$300 dollar tach, he must be planning on building his engine around his tach. Hell for the money he spent on the tach and muffler, he could have spent on new tires and rims, since his were bout to fall off. But seriously, if a ricer is done right, I say more power to ya. I my self love the look of the WRX and think they were smart for turbocharging it. If I drove a ricer that would be it. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

We have a shop down the street from the House that builds those little Rice grinders. All you hear all day is those Faggoty sounding cars buzzing up and down the street usally driving like jackass's /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My friends 9 year old made me laugh last weekend when I was watching him. He heard this little Honda go by and he looked at them and said...

"If farting sounds makes you fast, then I should be able to run 70mph. But I can't, so they should know they can't drive faster because they sound like they're on the toilet."

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif smart kid!

17. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

It was a speaker box that looks like a nitrous bottle. the speakers are real,the bottle is not.

how is that a waste of time or money?

Not the route I personally would go, but not any differant than just mounting a plain tube-style woofer in your ride. This one just makes it look like you have NOS.

18. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It was a speaker box that looks like a nitrous bottle. the speakers are real,the bottle is not.

how is that a waste of time or money?

Not the route I personally would go, but not any differant than just mounting a plain tube-style woofer in your ride. This one just makes it look like you have NOS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a waste of money because you pay extra fot the no2 look. I bet they cost alot more than a regualar bass tube