Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fall colors

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif looks like an awesome place to go and sight see.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

There is a few trails that start right there in Spearfish Canyon. So it's even wheeler lands. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

paul, Vannocker canyon is just as nice of a place to sightsee and theres WAY more trails off of vannocker canyon.... Hal Johns, the Buzzworms, Kong, and Fruity Pebbles to name a few /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Its also WAY closer to Rapid.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You'll have to show me where it's at. I've only been up here a few years, and really haven't gotten to know the names of everything yet. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif BTW, I like your avitar. Wonder where that could have been taken.

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

last year i had a post on fall colors and Polaris sent me pics of thier place in Wisconsin and thay were awsome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think I remember seeing something posted. My memory can be as bad as my spelling , so please bear with me.

8. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Yup, that was Andrea posting some Wisconsin fall pictures. Nothing can beat the Midwest (esp. WI) for fall colors. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I trust Andrea, if you're reading this, that you'll supply us with more pictures this fall /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You'll have to show me where it's at. I've only been up here a few years, and really haven't gotten to know the names of everything yet. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif BTW, I like your avitar. Wonder where that could have been taken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man. Maybe sunday ill give ya a call. I might not be able to do much though. I just bought a house /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gifand trying to finalize everything. damn hidden costs anyway /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif But yeah, going in the hills and doing a little wheelin should be fun, havnt been out since the challenge