Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fall Crawl T-Shirt Pre-order deadline is Aug 30!

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by Mudzer, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

You boys better get signed up for the Fall Crawl in order to get your t-shirt order placed. You can wait and sign up the day of the event, but you might not get a shirt.

Also, if you order a shirt and pay your entry, then can't make the event - we will not be able to refund your t-shirt order, but will refund your entry fee. We will mail your t-shirt to you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Got mine....in "thebigdaddy" size!

As a side note, if you pre-register before Aug 31 and do want a shirt, they are at a discounted price. A limited number of shirts will be available at (and after) the run but at a higher cost.

3. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Just sent the wife the email to verify... I should ante up my $$ tomorrow! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The rig is nearly ready to crank. A few more wires here and there, a starter, some oilz, and some exhaust! Gawd help me, I hope the friggin thing runs ok! I WILL BE TEST DRIVING THE TRUCK PRIOR TO THE EVENT just in case Todd was wondering! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Dan

4. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Test drives on the trail rig and the tow rig/trailer combo are wise, wouldn't you agree Dan?
    We've both been bit before!

5. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

HECK yea. I will have the K5 on teh trailer for 1hr each direction when I get the exhaust installed. I think *hope* I will be ok. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

-Dan