Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fantasy Auto Racing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Jan 21, 2001
    For y'all NASCAR fans, Miller, yes the beer company ran a fantasy game last year. You actually had to set the car up, practice, qualify and run happy hour then race, all within a budget. How many would be interested in doing it if Miller does it again? Don't know if they will do it again this year, hopefully the bugs are worked out. UPDATE, just checked the website and the season is suppose to start on the 4th of Feb. It's pretty kickbutt, but I'll warn y'all know, it takes some time and y'all will need a pretty decent computer to do it. If your curious, just check out www.millerlitevrl.com for a little bit of info.

Bubba Ray Boudreaux,
    Official Colorado K5.com Fantasy Football Choke Artist!<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1>http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1</a>
  2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Jun 2, 2001
    <blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

pretty decent computer

[​IMG] I'm out!!

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's
  3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Mar 23, 2001
    ESPN also has a cool one. you just pick 5 drivers worth 100 points and take there scores each week. you can let your drivers stay or trade each week. Plus it splits the season in to 3 parts so it gets harder as the season goes. If anyones interested in that one PM me and I can get you our group info.

I'm not late im on Central Standard Time