Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Farewell Blazer....... :(

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazin'Grrl, May 15, 2000.

1. Blazin'Grrl

Blazin'Grrl Registered Member

Today I go to the BMV with the title to my Buick Park Avenue to get plates and to register it...
    Today is also the last day I get to drive my Blazer...I cleaned everything of mine out of it this weekend...
    My Dad decided his g/f could use it until it's sold, since I now have the Buick. Gonna take it on one last trail ride and get it nice and muddy for my Dad's g/f.
    I'll still visit the boards often, I'm sure a lot of you guys own regular cars and can help me with the problems I'm sure I'll have with the Buick.
    I'm planning on saving up a few hundred dollars and buying an old beat-up truck with a little potential in it)
    That Buick just won't do to tow the boat and horse trailer...(might work better than the Dodge Dakota my Dad's getting...
    I have some plans for that Buick, too. *evil laugh*

Happy trail ya'll....
    I'll keep you posted on the cool stuff I'm doing to the Buick.....I'll make sure to take pics.

<font color=purple>Sarah</font color=purple>
    <font color=purple>[​IMG]'83 K-5 Silverado Blazer[​IMG]</font color=purple>

2. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear bout the blazer, it was a great looking machine. Be sure to get it nice and dirty, and maybe you can sabatoge(how they heck do you spell that anyway?)it so she'll give it back.... Well it was a thought.

3. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

I can't believe you are getting rid of your Blazer. You just posted us some nice pics too. Park Aves are nice cars, rides really smooth, but aint no Blaze. Well, good luck, and definately get the Blaze nice and muddy for her.hahha
    Boss

4. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

hmm, maybe 4" of lift, 33" bfg m/t's, a little fender trimming, a winch.........
    by the way, i can remove that top with a cutting torch, if ya miss the convertible aspect of the blazer.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

5. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

Hey Sarah sorry to hear about the Blazer, but you come back to us with any questions about the Buick we'll be happy to help and as far as getting it dirty, you go right ahead go through gumbo mud even if you get stuck, she'll have a h*ll of a time cleaning it and maybe she'll say "naw I dont want it let her keep it" hey it could happen, anyway good luck and dont forget us, take care.

LOVE MY GREEN GIANT!!!

6. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Sarah this has got to be black day for you . You've done a fantastic job on your Blazer . I really feel for you . Some how it just isn't right .Keep the faith another will come into your life and no one will be able to take that one away .
    Good luck and keep us in mind