Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Farmington, NM Help

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BurbLover, May 29, 2006.

1. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Looks like I'll be in Farmington this weekend (2-4 Jun) for two days. I was wondering if there was anyone from there on here that could help me out. Need a good reasonable hotel w/ two rooms. Also, other than Aztec Speedway (car races) what else is there to do in the area? It'll be my brothers anniversary and his wife is taking him there to the car races for it. I get to tag along :D

BTW, if anyone living there wants to PM me a #, I can call back. Thanks for any help in advance.

2. Desert Yeti

Desert Yeti 1/2 ton status

I have no details, so this post is lame, but I feel compelled to mention that some J**p buddies of mine in Phoenix are planning a trip to Farmington to go wheeling some time in the fall... supposed to be some great trails nearby. I'm guessing you won't have your rig with you, but it might be worth checking out the scene anyway...

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Supposed to be great trails ? Look in Marvs , Robs , and Freds webshots . There are great trails there . "Someday" I would love to go :thumb: