Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fart Trivia...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, May 1, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

You ever notice that the hotter a fart feels, the more it reeks? [​IMG]

2. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

isnt it crazy how that works?

i wonder why

3. Zeus33rd

Yeah it is....I just smoked myself outta my chair with one that felt like it shoulda melted a hole in my chair.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Or..........

Why is it that some of the most quietest farts are the most stinkiest? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Those farts I call "silent but deadly." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

hmmm....

have u ever had one that was cold??? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif to my knowledge i've only had ones that were warm or warmer or hot. i wonder if its possible to have a cold fart? might be kinda neat...like standing over the airconditioning vent /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Zeus33rd

[ QUOTE ]
    hmmm....

have u ever had one that was cold??? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif to my knowledge i've only had ones that were warm or warmer or hot. i wonder if its possible to have a cold fart? might be kinda neat...like standing over the airconditioning vent /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! That is great dude! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sence we're talking about farts. Anyone else squeek one out without making a sound in long lines like check out at Walmart ??? I'm sorry, but sometimes ya just gotta drop a bomb. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Zeus33rd

Hahaha! I love doing that, then seeing the looks on people faces as they start to smell it! haha!

9. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Me and some buddys are wondering about this one;

If you fart into a flowmaster does the sound change, or does one fart have enough volume to do anything at all?

10. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

I think it would sound like one of those mufflers you find on Hondas....you know...a fart can. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Zeus33rd

[ QUOTE ]
    If you fart into a flowmaster does the sound change, or does one fart have enough volume to do anything at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAH! LMFAO!!

Dude, I would sooo try that...lol!

Althought I don't think it would do anything...I tried making fart noises into one with my mouth one time...Did do anything memorable. hhahahaha! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Me and some buddys are wondering about this one;

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, but if you put your a$$ up to a hollow core door, like in your home, fart on it, it will sound louder as the noise travels thru the insides of the door. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I love to fart in "My" part of the couch and when "They" try to steal my spot the cusion releases the fart and they move by the time I've made my drink and want to sit back down....

14. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

If I can I prefer the "silent elevator" fart, ya know when the elevator is loaded, and let one sliiiiiip out, then when Your floor come's up, just step out, and leave em gasping. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

If You were in the shower all soaped up would it be posible to blow bubbles? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

That would explain the brown ring around the shower? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. mudgition

mudgition 1/2 ton status

Or when you step into an empty elevator and just let loose with one you have to pinch before disaster strikes /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif,then push whatever floor you were going to and have it stop on a floor to early to let 3 beutiful young things on. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I just left the ride and when it went up I could hear the girls shrieking. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

the thing to do at work is to fart by one phone then put them on hold to go to another parts finder then when the phone rings your co worker has to stand in it,LOL!!!!!!!!

-Jeremy

19. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

or why is it that they smell so much worse in the shower or bath tub? is it the water? humidity? i dunno...

20. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    the thing to do at work is to fart by one phone then put them on hold to go to another parts finder then when the phone rings your co worker has to stand in it,LOL!!!!!!!!

-Jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. I hate having that done to me. Or I'll be on the phone and someone will come up and fart ON me.

Actually just walking through someone's fart cloud is bad. Especially when you get caaught with your mouth open. Sometimes you taste it.