Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fast and Furious - Knight Rider style... - Remote control toyota camry!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Topdown, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

2. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifi want to try it now

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Ha Ha Ha. Too freaking funny. I like the theme music playing in the background.

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I have to give credit to the guys that did it, thats an awesome project!

too bad they are driving that lifted death trap of an exploder, but I suppose they cant have kick ass idea's about everything...

5. MOABDADC22

[ QUOTE ]
    I have to give credit to the guys that did it, thats an awesome project!

too bad they are driving that lifted death trap of an exploder, but I suppose they cant have kick ass idea's about everything...

[/ QUOTE ] Jesus.....Don't let Carl hear you say that.............he might freak out. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

...... I already heard it........ trying to contain myself...... no..... can't..........................
    LIFTED EXPLORERS ARE [darn] BADASS TRUCKS AND MINE IS GONNA BE LIFTED SOON AND THEN IT TOO WILL BE A BADASS TRUCK...... there I said it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

wow... I'm gonna be able to lift it in the next couple months /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Just gotta get shocks, spring perches, u-bolts, and anything else I need... lifting the rear end is gonna end up costing me about $40 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now I just need a garage....... *glares at bob*... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

8. MOABDADC22

[ QUOTE ]
    Now I just need a garage....... *glares at bob*...

[/ QUOTE ]

Better get in line.......... I have to do the top end of a local District Attorney's 72 Chevy 1/2 ton, paint another cop's Jeep Cherokee, fab an exhaust system on yet another cop's Ford truck.

I'll see if I can squeeze you in somehow. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

wow, yer quite the popular dude You could charge for your services and become rich or something /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

one of these days I swear... I'm gonna get my own tools and a garage /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif until then, Bob, you're the coolest guy in Cheyenne /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    http://leech.dk/1982_Toyota_Camry_RC.wmv

This is funny as hell!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

**wringing hands together in a devious plot kind of way** /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

12. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

And 2 thumbs up to them for not leaving it in the desert /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Freakin awesome!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...... I already heard it........ trying to contain myself...... no..... can't..........................
    LIFTED EXPLORERS ARE [darn] BADASS TRUCKS AND MINE IS GONNA BE LIFTED SOON AND THEN IT TOO WILL BE A BADASS TRUCK...... there I said it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif believe what you want..... but done be shocked if people /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif at ya /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm not gonna be shocked when people /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif at me... It's not a Jeep or an old ugly pickup or a full size truck, I'm expecting people to /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif at it because for some reason most people don't accept originality... but yeah... Look at the badger!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

tell ya what Cap... if you can lift it and have my wife not laugh at it, I will call it cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

See... I am all about people being original... just as long as its cool...

17. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    tell ya what Cap... if you can lift it and have my wife not laugh at it, I will call it cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

See... I am all about people being original... just as long as its cool...

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

That was sweet. They should have done it with a truck. It would have been way cooler.

Is this the future of 4 wheeling? The spotter BECOMES the driver? Nah...then all the rigs would be automatics.