Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

fast civic 4 sale

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by JerseyBlazer, May 19, 2002.

1. JerseyBlazer

JerseyBlazer Registered Member

im selling my 96 civic hatchback because im sick of all the ricers bothering me! heres a list of the mods, 98 acura integra drivetrain (1.8L vtec) ported head, toda cams, 12.5:1 je pistons, crower titanium rods, darton sleaves, adj cam sprockets, aluminum flywheel, direct port nitrous w/ purge and bottle heater, 4 to 1 dc header, tanabe 2 1/2" exhaust, apex engine timer and v-afc ( adjusts air/fuel at all rps and vtec engagement), tons of suspension mods, integra 4 wheel disc brake conversion, lots of extras ( slicks, wheels and tires, nos jets/ 2 bottles, misc. parts. the best i did in the 1/4 mile was 11.4@119mph! its a good daily driver, a/c works good and it gets 24mpg. its driven 85 miles a day with no problems. pics are on members rides, but i can send better ones upon request. im asking $16000 for the car, i have invested over 20K in it alone and did most of the work myself

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Fast Civic! Now that's a oxymoron /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

4. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

12.5:1 je pistons and it gets 24mpg!!! OMG what kind of gas are you using? Does it heat up at all? I here with the smaller displacement engine you get mad heating problem?! If you are getting 11.4@119 in the 1/4 then thumbs up. I don't think you are in the "ricer" crowd anymore LOL!! Good luck selling it ...

Shane -

5. JerseyBlazer

JerseyBlazer Registered Member

well shane im stuck using premium pump gas, but i dont have a problem running hot, im using a low temp thermostat and a fluidine radiator. i also have the timing backed off a little on the street. as far as the 11.4 sec pass, that was on 22x8.0x13 slicks and 120hp nitrous jetting, and launching at 10200rpm (msd limited). that will never be achieved on street trim.

6. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

swap the motor into a samuri and have the fastest piece of trail junk on the planet! Car sounds pretty cool...i think my jeep might do the 1/4mile in maybe a minute flat.

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I think your above the average ricer crowd! Sounds like a sweet little ride. I have to admit I am a bit of a closet ricer fan. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I have contemplated building a Civic, but that would take away from the Blazer funds. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif If I ever get my hands on a turbo Supra it may be a different story though. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

8. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

No offense to ya in my sig. seein as how u also have a K5 /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

NITRO