Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

fast food workers...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dysphemism, Nov 18, 2003.

1. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Well I just had my order screwed up again. I think well trained monkey's could most definitely have a higher rate of getting orders correct. Now I know that most fast food worker's are paid minimum wage, etc, and they aren't getting the best and brightest our country has to offer, but I mean come on think of the percentage of times you have your order screwed up! It's totally ridiculous, not to mention that you paid for the stupid thing, even if it is cheap. I can't stand coming home with food, sitting down, and discovering that your order is totally messed up.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I agree...But I don't complain.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I'm just happy if there isn't a big loogie in my quarter pounder.

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm just happy if there isn't a big loogie in my quarter pounder.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean...."I'm just happy if I can't see the big loogie in my quarter pounder."
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    The more you complain and special order things........................the higher <font color="green">The Booger Factor</font> /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Oh Yeah, pulling up to the drive-thru in a cop car increases the booger factor by 3 fold. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh Yeah, pulling up to the drive-thru in a cop car increases the booger factor by 3 fold. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

"Uhh, One triple baco cheeseburger... It's for a cop."

I love that movie. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I love that movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can't forget the "liter of cola" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

I love that movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can't forget the "liter of cola" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, the schnosberries taste like schnosberries... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that movie. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am falling out of my chair, that movie is fawking funny,

"don't spit in it"

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

I pulled into my local Mcdonald's a couple year's ago, ordered a couple 1/4 pounder's with cheese, and a shake.

Got home had a slurp of the shake, good, unwrapped one of the 1/4 pounder's and took a bite, when I went to set the burger down something was still hanging out of my mouth to the burger, strange I thought as I pulled out the foreign object, a brunette hair about 14" long. Yuck!

Got on the phone to complain to the wonderful establishment I was just at, explained what had happened, and the lady on the other end, say's, come on down and we'll give you another! With hair I asked? no she said, I passed anyhow, and have'nt been back since.

Yuuuuccckkkk!

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

this is why you check your order... if its fawked, they usually give you the right thing and let you keep the food they gave ya by mistake... then you go home and PIG OUT! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif one time i ordered 6 soft tacos and 2 beef burritos... and on their first try they gave me 6 hard tacos and 2 bean burritos instead. I had taco bell for days. lol. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

12. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

"Do we have liter cola?"

13. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    even if it is cheap

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually isn't cheap, end up paying $7-8 for a "meal" and then its screwed up /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Have you ever thought of checking your order before driving off from the burger joint? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I usually go into the counter to order that way I can check it while standing at the counter with good lighting and get them to fix the screw ups.

15. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I spit on the money... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ok lets look at this.
    a: always check your order before you leave or it will be screwed up every time /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    b: the people who work there have no pride in there work /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif ya they work at a fast food joint but you can still have pride that you do your best to get your job done right /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hey now. i was pissed off when any of burgers had a lil bit of pink in them. i made sure they were perfect. i would be pissed if something wasn't right when i cooked burgers for whataburger. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and for those who ask what whataburger is you don't know what your missing out on. lol. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I dont really like whataburrger. They are good but when ever Im back home I eat real burgers, but their chicken stuff is really good.

nick

19. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i like em cuss their real meat and not processed crap. lol. plus its always fresh. great customer service too.any complaints and the head honcho himself hears the messages. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well I just had my order screwed up again. I think well trained monkey's could most definitely have a higher rate of getting orders correct. Now I know that most fast food worker's are paid minimum wage, etc, and they aren't getting the best and brightest our country has to offer, but I mean come on think of the percentage of times you have your order screwed up! It's totally ridiculous, not to mention that you paid for the stupid thing, even if it is cheap. I can't stand coming home with food, sitting down, and discovering that your order is totally messed up.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Im so glad to live where there is no fast food.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif