Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Aug 15, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i knew if i titled it "from autumn to ashes" id get the same replies i did last time i talked about these guys. they have a new album hitting stores on 9-9-03 their sound has changed, if u didnt like em before or even if u did check em out now. go to their web site wen u get to the site a window pops up and plays music for ya off the new album "the fiction we live" it fawkin rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

Sweet, thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    BTW can I marry your avatar? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

no shes all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

good music huh?

4. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

HEY PUNK THATS MY AVATOR /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ah hell, we gonna have a purse slinging fight between our pre-puberty crowd /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Anyway, don't know why y'all are so hot over her? She looks like a cheap French whore.............. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Ah hell, we gonna have a purse slinging fight between our pre-puberty crowd /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Anyway, don't know why y'all are so hot over her? She looks like a cheap French whore.............. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    arnt all french whores cheap /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Yeah all french are whores

I honestly wouldnt mind if everyone made her their avator, I dont get tired of looking at it.

As far as prepubecent. well cant argue that one. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I'd rather be looking at the hottie in the white dress I was drooling over today....

By the way, she was wearing white lace thong panties.............White is virginal my ass!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Dude
    you should know that you cant say somthing like that without linking a pic

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I know, I know. Even if I had taken my digital with me, there is no way I would have been able to click a pic of her. I'd be in deep dodo.........

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    dodo.........

[/ QUOTE ] And we all know what happened to the dodo.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    dodo.........

[/ QUOTE ] And we all know what happened to the dodo.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

D'uh!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Long day, I'm forgiven. It started out by pushing the fawking golf cart for a block cause the procedure for recharging it is apparently too complicated for the simplistic minded swing shift person who plugged it in and within 10 minutes of my shift, I had a DOA golf cart /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

But it did start looking good when I unleashed the power of county ordinances and California Vehicle Codes on the fawktards, then of course finished on a high note with the white lace thong pantie shot..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif