Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fattie McButterpants/ Greatest Diet on Earth

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chaz316, Jan 15, 2002.

1. Chaz316

Chaz316 1/2 ton status

I weighed in on the scale in the gym yesterday, just to test the accuracy of the scale at work, and it said I weighed 246 just a little bit down from the 270 I was thinking I weighed.
    I was much happier with this. But the Diet continiues....

Banana and water for breakfast. Yummmmm.

"If it aint broke don't fix it" is like a 4 letter word.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.phatboy.alloffroad.com>PhatBoy.AllOffRoad.com </a>

Charlie

2. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

now that my bro has a night shift job, I can go reclaim my grey beast, ( he's renamed it to `Burbanzilla, a rather fitting name IMHO) from my brother, and transport the rest of my stuff from the parents place to my appartment, including the mountainbike. I'd use the yellow Dragonclaw, but it currently has a mess of tools, junk, all my spare parts, and a TH400 (in pieces, in boxes) strewn accross the back of the truck.

oh well, can't wait to get back on the bike, and see if I can't still do all my old tricks and whatnot

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>

3. Chaz316

Chaz316 1/2 ton status

Im going to start riding my bike to the gym. I have to get one of those chains but that shouldnt be too big a problem. Plus I think the cardio may help more on the losing weight side than lifting. Though I did read that weight lifting actually burns more calories.

Actually if I can keep away from the soda's(I say soda instead of coke because this is an international web site, and in the south any carbonated beverage is called a "Coke") dirnk plenty of water and exercise somewhat regularly I should be able to reach my size, not going for a "weight" because, like age, weight is just a number.

"If it aint broke don't fix it" is like a 4 letter word.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.phatboy.alloffroad.com>PhatBoy.AllOffRoad.com </a>

Charlie