Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fattie McButterpants REPORT!!! 1/25/02

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Jan 25, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Well? How'd you do? I lost another pound. It's a comfortable pace [​IMG]

Of course, next week I might gain some back cause it's gonna be birthday party for me!!!!! [​IMG]

<font color=green>Can't sleep...the clown will get me</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Where are you? I can't see you! Oh, there you are! Are you going to wither away on us?[​IMG] Another lb. good for you. I haven't been near a scale yet. BTW When is your Birthday? Does that make you an Aquarius?

<font color=purple>Michelle~</font color=purple>

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun!

3. muddin4fun

the 29th is my birthday. And yes, I'm an aquarius and fit it to a tea. LOL!

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

So watchya gonna do? Do you have plans? Prob celebrating this weekend eh?[​IMG]

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun!

5. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

another week, and still: 249-252, 40 waist... gotta get that bike fixed, and start rollin' on it, instead of in the truck. on a positive note, the pants are starting to losten up just a little: I live in an appartment complex that has me on one end, my parking spot on another, and the mail at yet another place, so I get to do a lot of walking, which isn;t an entirely bad thing. tonite/tomorrow, I pick up the bike, and then zip around on it like the madman I once was... ( before I was old enough to drive, or offroad, I took a mountain bike places that sane people don't... kinda like rock crawlers do with thier rigs anymore)

hopefully next week, I'll have something good to report...

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>

6. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

although i gotta take credit for the title, i knew i wasn't club material. 6'+a hair, under two hundred pounds, didn't seem like i should stress over it.
    that being said, i'm down to 190, for some strange reason. no diets, or increase in exercise (read: none), no speed, nothing.
    mmm, butter pants.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

7. muddin4fun

Ya...this weekend I'm celebrating by
    installing my new axle, putting on new rear springs, and new 36" tsl's! [​IMG]
    and then, my in-laws are taking me and my sis-in-law (her b-day was the 24th) to a jap resteraunt where they make the food right in front of you. It's good stuff! Mmmmm!
    Then tuesday, I don't know what Nick has planned for me [​IMG] We're flat broke so it might just be a kiss and a snuggle. LOL!

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I weigh the same.... this stinks! I think I will go have pizza tonight and nachos tomorrow at the truck show.... cuz if I am gonna be good and work out to be the same, forget it! LOL [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

9. OneInTheSun

OneInTheSun 1/2 ton status

214 - down one pound from last week

<font color=blue>Rob
    85 K5</font color=blue>
    [​IMG] 24 beers in a case, 24 hours in a day - Coincidence?

10. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> I went from 258 down to 251 in the last 2 weeks ! I've got a long way to go, but it helps to see some progress already with no extra excercise yet.

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

11. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

Don't get put off by not losing weight right away. Especially if you are doing any weights. (Which you should if you can) Muscle weighs about 50% more than fat. So if you gain muscle and lose the same volume of fat you will weigh more but look better. And with more muscle mass you will use more calories. Just keep it up. I believe what you weigh means a whole lot less than how good you look. I would much rather have a 150 pound athletic woman than a 110 useless flabby one.

<font color=blue>Every day I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

12. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

*Ducks head to miss the flying shrimp*
    We have a restaurant out here that does that. It's a lot of fun! Don't forget to have a BIG mai tai (complete with little umbrella!)

13. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I lost a pound too!!! I am down to 284.5. By next season though I hope to be up to 290-295lbs of rock hard muscle. And being that I'm an O lineman I can have a little gut.

My Chevy isn't broken, its just out of gas.

14. Chaz316

Chaz316 1/2 ton status

Okay I am down from 270 to 264. I havent changed much. The pants are looser and the scale at the gym is off about 20lbs. I was hoping the gym scale was right but I re-weighed at a couple of other places and the one at work was right. Fully clothed 264.

We'll see what happens next week.

Installing the 35s tomorrow.....

"If it aint broke don't fix it" is like a 4 letter word.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.phatboy.alloffroad.com>PhatBoy.AllOffRoad.com </a>

Charlie

15. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i don't know, somewhere in the 6000lb range.... OH this is the non 4x4 forum![​IMG]

in that case, about 240.

--Scott, 1989 GMC Suburban 2500 4" lift, 36" TSLs
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/muddysub>http://community.webshots.com/user/muddysub</a>

16. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

No change here either...but I have started eating better and exercising at night. But like you Lara may gain a few this weekend. My daughter's birthday is this weekend(the 26th) and on the 27th we are meeting up with Boss and Fr8train. Plus after we meet up with them we are going to see one of my best friends from High school that I haven't seen since 1991. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait.

Congratulations to you Lara!!!!! Great Job on your Loss and don't party too hard!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color=purple>If you want life to run smoothly...You must grease it with some ATTITUDE!!!!</font color=purple>

17. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Oh I know all this... I was being my usual unserious smart self.... I guess it's cuz I spend my day at work talking to Lara and she's rubbing off on me! [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"