Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fattie McButterpants

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Feb 8, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Oops! I forgot to make the post! Everyone REPORT!

I was bad....very bad....I ate a chillie dog! *puts face in hands and sobs*

<font color=green>Can't sleep...the clown will get me</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I'm depressed about not working full time...

Drank a lot of beer

But played alot of basketball,and worked on the K5! So I guess I just suck [​IMG]

Eric
    from Freekmont,CA.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.community.webshots.com/user/vwryda> Miscellaneous Debris </a>

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I was good and same old same old... I think I might be bad tonight... that is if I don't fall asleep before 8pm [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I made Homemade oatmeal raisin pecan cookies last nite.....*sigh*......I'll never get into my mature cut speedos at this rate......

Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..

5. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

So far, I'm holding at about 12-14 pounds lost in just under a month. I haven't cheated, but I haven't been exercising much either.

Diesel

Shouldn't it be called uncommon sense?

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ummmm... No comment yet!

Ratch
    CK5 album
    Your ad here.

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Haven't done anything to lose the pounds yet, but... [​IMG]

Tonight we went to Salina and got groceries. Got a lot of fruits and veggies. I will be snacking on apples, oranges, and green peppers. I LOVE green peppers!! [​IMG]

We did not buy our "usual" food we used to get all the time. Stuff like the Oreos, pop, cookie dough, pudding, chips, etc. Just decided tonight, "NO". Got all good and healthy food for a change.

We will start eating better now and when the weather gets better for good, start walking again. Hopefully I can trim back down to an even 200 lbs. by the time summer is over. [​IMG]

<font color=red>Only real men drive K30's!!!</font color=red> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

8. rain1971

rain1971 Registered Member

I notice you all have orange names.
    Is this a dieting thing going on here on CK5?

sorry if i sound ignorant, but im kinda new here, and me and my friend started going back to the gym lately.

can i join?
    ha ha ha

whatever this post is about :)

thanks

rain

Theres no replacement for displacement!
    I want a big block!

9. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well I have been trying to loose a few myself. I was getting close to 230 about a year ago. Changed jobs and went from being out side to sitting at a desk all freaking day.
    I been floating around 206 for the last couple months. Mostly I had just modified my diet and ate better meals at a little less quanity.
    Goal is 180-185. Screwed up schedual and weather has not been condusive to going out and getting much exercise and neither has my bad knees LOL.
    Now to really make things worse is Lady Reaper is one of these fast motabalisim types. She eats as much as I do and she's trying to gain about 5 lb to get UP to 95lb LOL. Hell just before the baby was born she only hit 125-130 (our scale is wacked). Our house is small with no basement so no room for indoor excercise equipement either. I use to ride my bike about 45miles every other day when younger but noplace safe from traffic at this house. All the places local I could go ride is parking problems to get someplace to unload. Till I get some strength back in my knees My neighbor hood is not good place to ride. We have several hills that I have to get into 1st on the trucks to make.
    Ohh well..secrete is out...Grimmy is a big tub of gue LOL.

Women dig dents and flat paint!
    coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    Grim-Reaper

10. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

Some women like their men to have a 6 pak, my wife prefers my 2-4. Orange is the member designate. See" become a member". Welcome aboard.
    Shawnboy.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>

11. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I'm doing so-so. I start yoga( an hour and a half class). I think after the class on Sunday, I'll be cranked up for this. Usually once I actually stop procrastinating and get moving, I stay with motivated. I'll let you know. My first time with the yoga too. It isn't a "gentle yoga" it's a "I must break you." kind of yoga! MOMMY?!?!?

<font color=purple>Michelle~</font color=purple>

It's never too late to have a happy childhood[​IMG]

12. rain1971

hey shawnboy, thanks for the info.

:)

I have a question though, is this a dieting thread?

Exercise thread?

curious because everyone seems to know whats going on and im lost, he he he

thanks

I want a big block!

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Do a search for the words "fatty mcbutterpants" to get caught up.
    Basically, some of us are a little displeased with our weight so have joined forces to support each other in the fight against flab... Find that thread, it's pretty entertaining...

Ratch
    CK5 album
    Your ad here.

14. rain1971

thanks newyorker ;)

I want a big block!

15. rain1971

I dont know i cant seem to find anything when i search, it just shows these same posts.
    you know ive decided i better just stay out of this one, i am new and dont have a clue.
    plus im 260lbs but im not too to fat, i am big but its not all fat, and you never know when i may have to wrestle a bear or something, he he he
    i want more musccle, not less fat ;o)
    bless ya

I want a big block!

16. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

We have agreed to help encourage each other to lose weight. Most of us have decided that we need to eat less, eat better, exercise more, or cut off unneeded appendages to lose weight and get in shape. I don't really use my left arm that much, and it would probably clear me of a good 10 pounds. Basically, what we do is post occasionally under the topic of Fatty McButterpants and tell each other how we're doing, or just make stupid comments about how poor we're doing just to cheer people up. You're more than welcome to join in. The Orange names just mean that we are paying members. After you've been here for a while, you'll find that this is the best site on net, and will probably want to join too. That being said, I'll fill ya in on my situation. I am 6'1" and weighed about 350 lbs according to the doc. My scales showed about 325. Anyway, I am on the Atkins diet where I can only eat meat, cheese, poultry, fish, eggs, and some vegetables. No sugar, caffeine, carbohydrates, and little salt. I have lost about 14 pounds in just under a month. I found some high protein/low carb mix at the store the other day, and some protein bars with very little carbs. Let me tell you that I would rather eat cold, wet, clumpy sawdust than this crap. I think I'll go back to my meat and cheese. Anyway, welcome aboard, and jump right in.

Diesel

Shouldn't it be called uncommon sense?

17. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

well, I appear to be over the flu, and of all the amazing things, I've gained back 5 Lbs of the 15 lost.... not too bad, it puts me down around 243 or so... hooray or something. probably water retention, or not being dehydrated anymore or something...

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>Its a Wheelbase Thing... You Wouldn't Understand</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>CK5 SUB-culture</font color=red>

18. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Now while I have not been trying too hard, I am trying a little better to watch my diet. Have been eating some apples, oranges, and green peppers. Also been drinking lots and lots of water.
    I jumped on the scale last night in my shorts and t-shirt and weighed in at 228 lbs. Wish it would start staying nicer out so we can get back to taking the long power walks we used to do.

<font color=red>Only real men drive K30's!!!</font color=red> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

19. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

I got my weights and weight rack from my dad's garage finally. Now I have to get to the hard ware store and get a couple pieces of ply wood to put on the floor and a 2*6 to put on the wall. I did some curls and tricep extensions a couple days ago. Man, my arms are killing me today.

<font color=blue>Every day I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

20. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

you want a good upperbody workout? pull the belt on your powersteering pump.. my power steering pump develiped a titanic leak in one of the hoses, and I havn't been able to find a replacement for it. its not the best thing for your gear box, but I'll tell you, slinging a suburban, motivated by a big block, with nothing but my arm muscles has really strengthened my upper body a lot... I need to fix my power steering, and replace my rag joints tho... its kinda beyond obscene now... (4 months, and I no longer notice I don't have power steering... on the positive, no one else can drive my truck...)

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>Its a Wheelbase Thing... You Wouldn't Understand</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>CK5 SUB-culture</font color=red>