Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fattie McButterpants

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Feb 15, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I'm getting sick of the dieting crap. I ain't loosin nuffin! [​IMG]
    *sends pm to white knight*

so how are y'all comming along?

"Out in Luckenbach Texas, there ain't nobody feelin no pain" Waylon Jennings 1937-2002

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Y'all need some encouraging and the master is here. It's simple. In the morning, drink a protein shake, have a couple of protein bars during the day and eat a regular meal. Drop the regular sodas and snack stuff. Now it helps if y'all do a little exercising on top of this. Now for y'all in TX, this is simple. Go out to y'alls local ranch type complex, shoot a rabid bull up with some meth, slap it in the butt and let it chase y'all for a few minutes or miles, whichever comes first. Now I lost 20 pounds in 6 months on this plan last year, though I wasn't stupid 'nuff to supply a farm animal an illegal drug. [​IMG]

Bubba Ray Boudreaux,
    Official Colorado K5.com Fantasy Football Choke Artist!<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1>http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1</a>

3. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I can't do that with our cows. The damn things are so tame that they run over you trying to see if you have food. I've lost about 15 pounds total, which is OK I guess, but this meat, cheese and egg thing is getting old. I have to cook everything I eat, there aren't really any bars for this diet, unless you want to pay $5 each for the ones that the inventor of the diet makes.

Diesel

Shouldn't it be called uncommon sense?

4. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

well, except that the shipping guy says thier scale is broken, I weighed in at 232... I'll have to check back again when they get a new scale, and see how broken the stupid thing was.

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>Its a Wheelbase Thing... You Wouldn't Understand</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>CK5 SUB-culture</font color=red>

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

See other post!

I actually did cut back on lunch last week because I was sick...

According to my doctors scale, I'm at 215. I don't remember what I was before now, so I don't know if that's progress.

Anybody trying cottage cheese?? My wife just bought these little cottage cheese cups that are like yogurt. It's pretty gross, but neat little convenient packaging...

Ratch
    CK5 album
    Your ad here.

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I can't do the cottage cheese thing. I have lost 3 lbs. thus far. My big secret is SOUP. Very filling, satisfying and low fat. Also, I have been drinking water all day long. Sometimes if I feel like I'm craving something to munch and I guzzle a glass of water instead, it does the trick(most of the time) I did have some chocolate on Valentine's Day and it was SOOOOO
    GOOD!!!![​IMG]

<font color=purple>Michelle~</font color=purple>

It's never too late to have a happy childhood[​IMG]

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, I did the cottage cheese thing last week. I ate both containers in like 2 days though. [​IMG]

<font color=red>Only real men drive K30's!!!</font color=red> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

8. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Well....I hate to brag but I feel pretty darn good. Last year around this time I was diagnosed with pnemonia. So bad that the dr gave me some hefty antibiotics and said if I wasn't showing any signs of improvement in 48 hours he was putting me in the hospital. Well at the time I was 193. Just stopped by the dr 2 days ago and was down to 179. So that was 15 pounds in a year. Not a bad start .

<font color=purple>If you want life to run smoothly...You must grease it with some ATTITUDE!!!!</font color=purple>