Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fav rims & the ones you hate ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

We all like kewl looking rims on our rides. My fav. has to be the Centerline Autodrags !!!!! They look good on everything. The rims I hate (can't stand couse they're so damn FUGHY) are those spoke rims you see on 95% of all low riders. I hate Daytons, Players,...ect. They're just plain G-fag FUGLY !!!!!! What ones do you like, and what ones do you hate ???????

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

It depends on what its on. My fav classic rims are torque thrust II's. Nothing can beat those. For 4x4s its gotta be the TR bead locked M/T classic II's

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Favorite has to be Hummer wheels. Sooo burly looking. I may be biased though. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Least favorite, I'd have to agree, those gold spoke ones are the worst. </font color>

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Not sure I have a favorite, but I frikkin hate American Racing Gamblers, and all that look like them. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

I dont like the ones I have on my truck now because the stupid fake rivets make them harder than hell to clean. Not that I clean em that often anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

My fave are the Weld Racing Super Single II wheels. I love these so much, I have a set on my K30 and another set in boxes in the shed. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

My least fave are anything that uses a frickin' hub cap! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Weld Racing Super Single II wheels

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yeah. I dig those like crazy, although it would be tough for me to choose between those and the Typhoons. One cannot appreciate the Welds until one actually has 'em. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    One cannot appreciate the Welds until one actually has 'em

[/ QUOTE ]

True dat! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Actually I like all the Weld wheels, even the Typhoons. I just depends on what vehicle you put the different style of wheels on. Some look right on others, and some don't. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I used to like Welds until a buddy of mine cracked one at Pismo. Weld wouldn't cover it and it was only like 6 months old. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif </font color>

10. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I am with Z3. I like Centerline Autodrags. I have a set of Autodrgs on my Camaro and a set of Hell Cats on my Blazer. I also had auto Drags on my 81 pickup and my 85 Blazer.

My least favorite are the Gansta wanna be's with the zero off set and skinny tires on wide rims. It gives me a good chuckle though when I see a set of them on a Hyundai or some other crap like that and they are ready to break off at the wheel bearing.

John

11. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

My favorite would have to be the Weld D7's that I've got hidden in a closet (new in the boxes). /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I hate all true spokes! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif