Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fawked up gready sister (RANT)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Ealier this year my sister left her husban at the time they had to file for bank ruptcy (Debt of over $60,000.00). My mother lent her $5,000.00 to get into a apt. and for funiture. Well, for Christmas I sent mom down there to Fl. to see my sister (It's been like 3 or 4 years sence she's seen her). Now my sister is pressuring mom to co-sign a loan for a 2003 Mustang, and for the $4,000.00 down payment !!!!!!! She hasn't paid my mom back for the $5,000.00 loan mom got from the bank for her yet !!!!! Made 2 payments, missed 1, I took care of that for her as a Christmas preseant. Mom is 70 Y/O and only has $26,000.00 in savinngs for retirement. Right now I'm so pissed off at my greadyass sister. Her 99 Mustang isn't good enough for her couse it's got 48,000 miles on it. She left her husban becouse he couldn't afford her anymore. (John is a really nice guy, he did everything he could to get her everything she wanted. He drives old POS's so she could have a new car, he likes to fish, so he bought a old boat, that's about all he has for himself. He let her run them in debt. Talk about being whipped.) But anyways, I just needed to get this off my chest !!!! My sister doesn't like me couse I tell her to deal with life. That she can't have everything she wants. So I'm not welcome down there.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Here's a copy of the Email I got from my mom. </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    We went car shopping. She looked at a new 2003 Mustang. They want 4000.00 down. We did look
    into me co-signing but they still wanted that much money down. She is very upset. I don't
    know what she is going to do. We had rather a bad scene. How can I help her? She wants too
    much in a car. Later.

[/ QUOTE ]

3. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

paul, it sounds to me like you need to talk your mom into coming home SOON, i don't think your sister will be able to handle the payments of the car and other loan, plus owe your mom the down payment, so your mom could very well deplete her savings trying to help her, sounds like your sister is good at manipulating people into getting her what she wants, my humble opinion
    jeff

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

There is now way I can get my mother to come home any sooner. The ticket I bought her is a round trip. She comes back monday. I don't have a number I can call her at, just my sisters cell phone, but she won't tell mom if I call. I'm hopeing mom will call me so I can plead with her not to do it !!!!!!!!!!

5. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Damn dude! You should set her straight and tell you mom to leave her be. She's already driving a new car!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I have similar problems with my sister but she's the oldest and I'm the youngest. Over a year ago, I gave her a little insight of how I saw it and she hasn't spoken t me since. No Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday or anything. She's just a selfish person and isn't trying to hear me.

I feel bad for you mom! Tell her not to worry about your sister.

I hope it works out!

6. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

can you email her back /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif can you call with the pretense of something being wrong back home and needing to talk to her

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I haven't spoken to my sister in over 10 years. She won't talk to me becouse I called her a gready little b!tch along time ago. Looks like she hasn't changed. She's 34 and I'm 36. The most fawked up part is that I'm consittered the black sheep of the family becouse I used to sell dope (Never asked the folks for money, wouldn't get it anyways, so I had to find someway to make some $$$. Not proud of my dope dealing past, but won't lie and say I never did it either) My sister moved to Fl.(with her boyfriend, later became husban who she left) abonding my folks when she turned 18. Mom and Dad sent her all kinds of money. When mom was upset becouse she was all alone up here in South Dakota, my sister wouldn't even come see her. I moved up from Omaha to help her out. Yet still I'm the black sheep of the family. Just a burdon (Even though I don't ask for money unless it's a apsolute must, then I pay it back as soon as I can) , a waste of skin, acording to my sister and uncle (He only likes someone he can use up for money also !!!! He can't stand me becouse I won't kiss his a$$.) Oh well, I guess I'll have to keep being the worthless piece of $hit in my family. Atleast I have my pride.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I emailed he telling her to call me asap. My sister has a computer, but mom only checks her email a couple times a week.

9. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I haven't spoken to my sister in over 10 years.

[/ QUOTE ] I can almost see myself headed in that direction with my sister.
    I hope it doesnt' turn out that way but it might.
    I really respect people that have turned their lives around after nearly falling off the planet with drugs and what not.

I'm sure your family will see that same perspective in due time (maybe not the sister). Respect is all I need. I can break off my pride anytime. As long as I know that I respect the people that deserve it, I know that I mean well. Regardless of what they think.
    Good luck with the family! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I hope you get hold of your mom in time to save her from making a mistake.

10. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Unfortunately, only time will fix this Paul....and not without a whole lot of heartache on your mother's part. I see my family in yours, but 15 years ago (and my brother who doesn't know the meaning of "budget" or "job"). /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif All I can say is - try like hell to talk some sense into your mother - otherwise - she'll have NOTHING to retire on. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif She won't like what she hears - but you MUST level with her. Your sister will soak her dry if you don't !! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I did talk to my mom on the phone ealier, but my sister was right there so mom wouldn't go into anything. I belive my sister will continue to pressure my mother (Who is weak minded) for the next couple of days she's down there. I can't do anything about it but hope mom doesn't co-sign. I know my sister will NOT make the payments after a few months, and my mom would get stuck making all the payments. If that happens, I will go take the car and make mom sell it to recover her money !!!!!!! It'll couse more hate and disscontent in my family, but **** it.

12. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

**** your sister, no more harm can be done. go down there and help your mama.

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll just have to wait this one out. Mom will be back in SD monday, and I'll find out more what happened then. From a message I got on the answering machine this morning, I fear I may be too late. Mom went on and on about how the payments will be $450.00 a month, that my sisters still owes $7,000.00 on her 98 Mustang and it's getting some miles on it and how she is scard she wouldn't be able to fix it, if it broke down on her,...ect. So it looks like my sister wins yet again. She doesn't care what it'll cost my mom, or that I'll be the one who will support mom when the money is gone, couse I know she won't !!!!!! I fawked up and sent my mom to see her for Christmas, so I guess it's all my fault anyways. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

14. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

You had good intention's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifIt's not your fault that your sister is a manipulative user /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

That is horrible. Would it hurt anything to say something to your sister? I know you guys have not talked in a while but maybe she will lay off of your mom a bit if she knows that there are people looking out for what is best for your mom. Even if it takes talking to your sister after all of these years. Maybe she feels she can go as far as she wants becuase noone is going to say anything to her about it.

I hope it all works out Paul. Your mom sounds like such a sweet lady who does not deserve that kind of treatment let alone from her own daughter.

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My sister wouldn't liston to me. Most the times she doesn't answer her phone, if she does, she just hangs up if ya say something she doesn't like. She thinks that just becouse she is a skiny little blonde that most guys wanta bed, that she can do or have anything she wants. Kinda like that Everlast song go's "Shopping spree's get her on her knee's" if you know what I'm saying.

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I just wonder what she'll do in 10 years when she's a little chubby blonde that only a few people want to jump in bed with.

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Only time will tell /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just talked to my mother, (At airport in St. Paul, layover) She is feeling guilty becouse she didn't co-sign (Thank god) the loan and give my sister the down payment. Mom came strait out and told me that she feels that my sister hates her. That all she wanted was for my mom to give her the money for a down payment and co-sigh for the loan. My sister wants a 2003 Mustang. She won't even consitter a used car, or a different model, it has to be a new Mustang !!! Mom said my sister coused a seen at the car dealership. All I can say is: **** THAT B!TCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif