Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fawkin' protesters...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by speedup, Mar 20, 2003.

1. speedup

speedup Registered Member

Fawkin\' protesters...

Is anybody else pissed about the protests going on in Portland right now? The b*stards are blocking roads and highways, assaulting McDonald's buildings, and the hippie women *really* need to shave their armpits/beards. If my Blazer was operational, I would go down there and show them why a 4x4 truck with a beefy bumper and a V8 is superior to a Geo Metro or electric toy car...

One of these days, we should exercise *our* right to protest by parking our trucks on the sidewalks or in Pioneer Courthouse Square to fight over-hippie-regulation of trucks/trails/etc.

Can you tell I am upset?! They are also maiming flags, assaulting reporters, and generally being dirty hippies...
    There! I'm done!

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Re: Fawkin\' protesters...

unfortunately I had to drive through that sh!t on my way home tonight... not too bad all in all. I know that if one of them stepped off a curb, I wouldnt swerve toward or away from them... but I wasnt about to go throw myself into the mix... even though I wanted to /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I do agree that its complete BS to be blocking roads and damaging property, essentially taking advantage of the freedoms the military has bought with the blood of our forefathers (mothers, brothers and sisters). Give it some time, eventually the sheep will wander off and the semi-intelligent ones left over are generally more considerate and willing to talk about the issues. Even if you cant agree. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I feel the exact same as you -

My blood was boiling when I watched that on the news tonight.

They interviewed one guy who said he was protesting against all the dead Iraqi children (from this campaign)

What about all the dead and maimed children from Saddam? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I told my wife we should go down on the corner and yell "free weed" and see how fast the crowd dispersed! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

imo, at this point there are only 2 types of protestors... 1) people who are truly against war, and therefore oblivious to the realities of the world and 2) people who are malicious anti-americans and are taking FULL advantage of their freedoms to pull all kinds of crap which SHOULD land them in jail. They talk about how GW2 will weaken our fight against terrorism... but how about the ability of our cops to stop terrorist plots when they have to spend all their time and all the police depts money rounding up these morons?

good gawd, its time to bring in the israel dull-dozer operators to disperse this mob!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

5. bigbadburb

bigbadburb 1/2 ton status

yeah my blood is still boiling. it to bad i dont have my friend randys (train horn) in my burb all though i would probally be in jail or some crap. i would have at least got some people out of my way but chances are i would be the one in trouble after all they are (peace) protesting yeah right fn bunch of tree huggers. ooh blood still boiling

6. jekbrown

lol brian!! my 1 ton conversion is finally done, and I have my 39.5s sittin here... maybe if those damn hippys push us to far we should team up and flatten a few of 'em. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif just like the marines r about to liberate iraq for saddam, we could liberate portland from his hippy left-wing supporters!!

j

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

these dumb fawks need to get a life /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i agree with everything you all have posted

8. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    my 1 ton conversion is finally done, and I have my 39.5s sittin here... maybe if those damn hippys push us to far we should team up and flatten a few of 'em

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny part about the whole thing is we all drive what they hate. I'm sure that if any one of us tried to drive our beehotches through the croud they'd try to burn us. All I know is that if i happened to be driving by there when they first got out into the street my story is "half ton brakes don't stop 38s too well" cause those fawks wouldn't be able to get up /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

We seem to have to deal with these protesters more and more. I am sure their Grandparents would set them straight, and pass out a few razor's to a few of them.
    I seen the protest from the Vietnam War, those boy's had no choice but when they came home, they were still treated as if it was there fault for it all. Not our leaders, Granted alot of us are against the war but support our troops, If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have the freedom we have today, but if they were protesting like that in Iraq they would all be shot.
    I have trouble when I go to Portland with the Bike protesters seems I always end up there the day they choose too look like fools but yet I can't run them over when they pull out if front of me coming around the corners. Idiots and Lord help them if they have off spring. Scary Thought!
    I am sure that the semi had a rough time not wanting to clean house on I-5 lastnight the ideas going through his head. He looked as if he had a Hippy Bumper.
    Our Law Enforement need to be ready to aid the home front but not the fools that are costing the tax payers more money to cover the damage they did to a couple of motor cycles they toppeled over. I am sure that none of them have had to suffer from a casulity of any war in there family or I am sure they wouldn't be out there. Let a few Grandparents loose on them to they can get a good butt whoopin, they are making fools out of us as US citizens, Freedom sure but Don't burn our American Flag which is what it stands for. They look no better than Saddam right now. Let's send them over there and see what happens then. I am sure they would have a change of Heart and Mind.
    But it is sad we hit CNN and FNC News for this, I am sure that is what they wanted but here it set's 1:30 in the morning and they still on the streets of Portland
    Good Luck Portland folks but I am sure it is only the beginning. Just unreal, are they going to have to send out the Mational Guards to assist with this crap. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I saw we form our own protest... Monster truck rally style.

lets all meet at one of the protesters houses. park on thier lawn, in thier back yard, on thier driveway, on the front porch, anywhere we can fit a truck... leave them ALL running all night, occasionally all revved up all at once, like at 4am, then sit across the street, drink beer, tell stories, throw the beer bottles at the house, leave our [censored], tear up the lawn and when the police show up, let them know we are staging a peaceful protest of the protest of the war.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Fawkin' losers. It's one thing to speak your mind in a free country like we are, it's another to disrupt lives, cause police to babysit them when they should be doing other things, and yet another to act like asswipes on TV. Where do these maggots come from?

Same problems down here in LA where I'm working this week, and it was worse up in San Francisco, with over 1025 maggots arrested. Some were defecating on the street. Absolutely incredible.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

If they don't support our troops BURN EM! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif If they do support our troops just yelll real loud and let em know whos #1! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

13. jekbrown

i agree with the followup comments here. freedom of speech is great, and questioning our leadership is fine too... IMO, even in time of war. whats NOT acceptable to me is either a) not genuinely supporting our troops and b) trying to shut down our cities and therefor our economy. both those acts are complete bullcrap. We got cops in portland that have been injured by these "peace protestors"... who knows what other kinds of damage they have done. i guess they are just a bunch of damn hypocrits when it comes to the whole "violence never solves anything" arguement...

j