Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fayetteville NC...Crashing Jeepsters Show and shine!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by yeild2me, Jun 18, 2005.

1. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

For any of you guys who are around here, the Carolina Jeepsters are having a show-shine and RTI ramp competition.

So far me and 2 other dudes are heading over today and crash it.

Its from 1 to 5 at Hooters on Mcpherson Church Rd so come and represent!!!

rob

2. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Well, being such short notice, I didnt think anyone would show....However, 3 of us from the boards showed up and I won the RTI ramp competition. The prize was a VIP wing party...too bad I am leaving Monday morning and wont be able to use it. My old truck was there, so I have a few pics of both the tan S-10 and my Blazer flexed out on the ramp.

I will post a few pics tommorrow. Heading to URE tonight for one last run before putting her in the garage until February/March :frown1:

Later Rob

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sounds cool, wish i was closer :frown1:

4. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

5. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

A friend of ours, who has a bunch of kewl camera equipment, mounted a lipstick camera to the frame looking forward. Since I was so high on the ramp, and kinda went up on the side, as I was backing down the truck fell off of the ramp. It landed supper smooth and the video of the front axle coming down and landing is kewl as hell.

Anyway, after we left there, we headed up to URE for a quick night run, then hit a couple trails today. Because a few of us are leaving tommorrow, it was kinda of a last ride thing.

Now the Blazer is all cleaned (or should I say re-cleaned), winterized and chilling in the garage. Its going to be a long 8 months without it :frown1: :frown1:

Rob

6. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hey Rob did you drive yours over there or trailer it? Looks like you gave a good representation for the CK5ers!

7. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Well, Our plane keeps getting delayed :cool1: , so we are still here...supposed to leave tommorrow :confused:

Anyway, No I didnt drive it, I trailered it to the parking lot behind Hooters, then My old truck, Paul, Craig, and I all drove in the parking lot like the GM mafia!!!

But seriously, We have several friends that are Jeepsters, and we like giving them a hard time. There are a few that are $#it heads, but heck, there are afew of us that are too!!!

Rob

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  8. airbornesoldier327

airbornesoldier327 1/2 ton status

Hey man, you comming to iraq? Im already over here at camp victory.... look me up if you want to exchange wheelin stories, and i should be leaving here in about 3-4 months so ill need to know some more wheelin spots for when i get back. :D